Damn me!

Its been three hours. Practically doing all forms of positions on the sofa. I lay on the sofa feeling seriously frustrated waiting for Viz.

Hmmm! I sighed.

About last night!!

Damn! it was hot. I was very happy having sex for the first time.
Viz was actually gentle as he promised and I am surely asking for more.
There I was having series of thoughts on how to seduce him
I slept off.
Forgetting the fact that I was waiting for him to get back from work.
It was a normal routine for us since I have a spare key to his apartment. Anytime I am around I cook the dinner and wait for his arrival. But tonight it's different.
He is three hours past his usual time.

I had chatted him up earlier...

Me: Where you at?

Viz: still at work babe.

Me: you're past work time and it's getting late. it's not safe.

Viz: peanuts, you worry too much
     I have to go now see you soon
Love you!

The feeling of being carried from sleep hit me unconsciously.
I was scared of who it was, I struggled to open my eyes eventhough it was difficult.

Yeah I know, I worry a lot but this time it is different. I thought I was in an alien planet, probably kidnapped by the king's men.

Sluggishly, I pulled myself back.
Let me go! I murmured until I heard him giggle.
Damn! Viz with his scary attitudes.

When did you get back? I asked and he dropped me on the bed, without hesitation I punched his chest until he held my hands.
You are not even romantic.
Can't I scare you in peace again? He said and we burst out laughing.
He leaned in to kiss me and I pulled his shirt and trousers. I could notice the bulge in his trousers but I feigned ignorant.

My sleepy head!

He stepped in to the bathroom to take a shower while I went to the kitchen to microwave his dinner.

My fingers scanning through the shelves, something fell on the floor in a bottle.
I picked it up, it's a blue diamond shaped pill. My eyes scanned around the container.
It is a...

Wow! I was surprised he had it.
Could it be that he's planning on using it on me or it's for his own consumption.
It doesn't matter anyway, i'm in charge tonight.
I picked one capsule. I have never used it before, I don't really know how effective it is.
I put it in a glass of water.

Peanuts whata guan, Viz said hugging me from the back.

It always feels cool when he hugs me from behind. it triggers every hormone in me and all I want would just be a deep kiss.

I turned in his arms facing him now, I planted a kiss on his forehead with my tipped toe.

I gave him the glass to drink, he took all he must have been very thirsty.

Thirty minutes later,
We were almost done with dinner.
One thing with Viz is that he takes his time while eating, sometimes I feel like he doesn't like it or maybe he's not just hungry but now I understand him.

I cleaned up the dinning with his help tho...  I realized the drug was in action, seeing him so hard without even touching him. At first maybe it was my sexy laps because I was in his shirt and it's so baggy on me that even my tiny boobs disappeared to view all you could see is the pointed nipples. Or maybe it's the way I bent while picking the safewet.
I could see my black laced pant on the glossy ceramic tiles and trust me I was pleased with myself to see how I look like a stripper.

I started feeling heavyweight, what could be wrong?
I hope it's not food poisoning. I rushed to the kitchen to check the things I used  in the kitchen shelve, only to find out that none of the ingredients were expired and I was still checking the last container when he kissed my neck. My breathe escaped for a second, and I could feel the rise in my pulse.
Breathing down my neck, he touched my nipples slowly with the tips of his fingers.
I was lost in it, didn't even notice I dropped the container in my hands.
I gripped him by his wrist, he would have thought I wanted him to stop but I left no space I turned to face him kissing him slowly and grinding my fingers down. I stopped at his packs, lift the shirt up to pull it.
He carried me by my waist, gently dropping me on the kitchen table. the shirt fell on the floor.
My lips still on his lips, his tongue rolled around mine and his hands gently massaging my butt, it sent electricity down my spine and I responded in kind. He unbottoned his shirt that I wore and I watched every bit of it. He is so stunning with his pupils dilated and his green eyes, with a little bit of stress shown, he's green eyes became darker.
He bent his head lower to kiss my shoulder, grinding his tongue back to my neck, he sucked my ears. I found a little chance to kiss his neck but I used my tongue instead. I am still not over the freaky thing he did with his tongue he slide his fingers into my pant rubbing my clitoris while sucking my breast, I didn't realize I was already moaning out louder until my own sound echoed into my ears.

I pulled the ropes of his pyjamas and I put my hand in his pant using my legs to pull it down.

He shifted the pant to one side and he penetrated me.

Whoa! I shouted.

He's just extraordinarily hard and strong. I don't think I can take it.
I mean I have only gotten half his length and unlike yesterday that it was my first time.
Oh! I shouted as he finally found his way in wholly.
He started pounding and I couldn't take it I was just feeling it all in my stomach.

I remembered a line from Kizz Daniel song tittled "madu"
   "I want to use my... To shift your womb permit me"

I pushed him back but it was already too late. He kept on pounding, hitting on a spot.

He noticed I was about to have an orgasm but he stopped pulled me down from the table and made me turn my back to him.
He slides in from the back bending me over in a doggy style with one of my legs raised up a little. I could feel it hard core. I reminded myself it was what I wanted so as not to feel like I was being punished.
Now I really don't know what am feeling because I am literarily in cloud six and he is rubbing my clitoris, pounding at the same time. I feel like I am about to explode.
He hasn't even cum yet.
I am getting exhausted o
God why me!

"Why didn't I just allow the sleeping dog to lie"

Am about to cum, I started breathing heavily. I shouted am about to...

Damn me! I squirt on him and the kitchen floor.

Am happy he came too but he is still hard.

He took me in his arms and we started kissing again.

I thought, didn't he realize that I am tired.

He carried me now and headed to the bedroom.

Oh em gee!

Round two?