Chapter 1

Lisa

I woke up to rays of sun hitting the side of my face indicating that morning has come.

I slightly moved, turning my body sideways as i try to grab the closest pillow but finding something rather odd instead. I opened one eye to find none other than Chae unnie sitting on my bed smirking at me.

"What?" i asked with a husky morning voice. "Ohhh nothing..." she said teasingly. I rolled my eyes as i sat up.

Knowing Chae something rather amusing must have happened. "Seriously what is it?" I asked annoyed at her silent treatment. "Nothing....." She almost burst out laughing while reaching her hand up to her mouth. I rolled my eyes again as i moved of the bed and headed straight to the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me letting out a sign. I turned and found a hideous sight staring right back at me in the mirror.

"Chaaaaaaeeeyounngg!!" I screamed in frustration looking at the markings on my face. Drawings of bears, circles and a mustache. I swung the door open to find her already fleeing the room in a hurry. "I swear to god Park Chaeyoung i am about to whoop your ass and i don't care if you're older!"

I screamed running out of my room and into the living room my hands clenched together. I saw Jisoo unnie standing in the kitchen making breakfast while humming to the radio. I looked around trying to find my pray but without luck.

The emptiness in the living room tells me she is long gone. "Where is Chae?" i asked Jisoo with an annoyed tone. "I think she we..." she looked up shocked almost dropping the food. She slowly put the pan down and burst out laughing as soon she lets go.

Holding her stomach as she couldn't breathe properly trying to gasp for air. "It's not funny!" i protested stomping my foot on the floor like a little kid.

 I turned on my heel and headed inside my room to try and get the drawings off my face. "I swear she will be the death of me..." i whispered under my breath.

When i finally got the drawings off my face i decided to get dressed for my schedule. Today i had a photoshoot with Vogue Korea and i knew i couldn't go looking like a dead body. I put a dress in the color salmon over my head as it slowly moves down my body in lose movements.

It stops just above my knees but something is missing. The dress hangs loosely down my body but I can't help but wonder if something is missing. "You should pair that with a belt" I turn around to find Jennie unnie leaning against the door frame. "Ahhh I see" I said as I reach out for the drawer with accessories. "You should go with black" Jennie says as she moves towards my bed.

I nod as i take her fashion advice, besides Jennie is known as the fashionista in the group. I would be dumb not to take her advice. I tighten the black belt around my waist and turn towards Jennie who is now sitting on my bed nodding in aprovement. "Thanks unnie" I smile towards her. "I heard you got a makeover this morning" she said smirking my direation.

My smile slowly disappeared and turned to a frown. "That girl... I don't even know what got into her.." i said while shaking my head. "I heard you borrowed her stuff without asking" Jennie said with an eyebrow raised at me. Ohhh right i took her hoodie the other week. I guess i forgot to give it back. Opsie... "Nooo what makes you say that?" I said in a high pitched tone. 

"Nevermind. But you are going to be late you you're just going to stand there all day" I look at the clock and let out a groan as the time tells me I'm late. I quickly grabbed my stuff of the table and shoved it down my bag trying not to forget something.

"Wait!" I turned facing Jennie unni who stood a few feet away from me. "Hmmm?" I said curious why she stopped me. "You know you can tell me anything right?" she said with a sincere voice. "Yes of course! What makes you say that?" I asked her innocently not trying to worry her about my problems. "Lisa.... I know you too well but I won't force you to tell me.

I will be here when you're ready to talk about it" I looked at her with wide eyes in shock as to how she knows. "It's okay. We will talk about it when you're back. 

Now i really think you need to go". I snap out of my tance and look at the clock "Arhhhis!" I ran through the living room and slipped my shoes on. I quickly got in the van and of course my manager started to scold me.

 The photoshoot was in a remote area so the drive took about an hour before we reach. Giving me a lot of time thinking about what Jennie unnie said. Maybe i should tell them?

No you can't tell them

A voice inside my head said making me shiver. He said i couldn't.. I won't put them in danger because of my selfishness. I don't want to worry them. They have a lot to think about already with our upcoming comeback stage.

By the time the shoot was over it was already 7 pm. I bid farewell to the cast and crew of the photoshoot and headed with my manager towards our car. As we drove towards my dorm i couldn't stop thinking about Jennie unni and my conversation earlier today. It bothers me that i couldn't confide with my fellow members about my problems. They are like my sisters and I have never kept anything from them since we met. But this... This problem I can't share or even talk about it to others.

He will find out and when he does.... He will hurt them

The warnings keep taking over my thoughts as I slowly sink deeper and deeper into the black hole that I have built the past year. "Lisa?" I snap out of my tance as my manager speaks up. "Hmmm?" I simply answer back. "Are you okay? Do you feel sick?" He asked while looking in the mirror to see if I heard him. "Arhh no.." he looks suspicious but decides to brush it off to my luck.

"Well I asked if you would be able to walk home from YG since i have a meeting. Will you?" I looked at the time, 7:46 i guess it's okay since the dorm is only 20 minutes away on foot. "Yeah sure manager-nim it's not a problem" I said while smiling.

I took the mask out of my bag and put it on before we reached the YG building. The car stopped at the entrance to the building and my manager let me off before he finally drove into the driveway. I swung my hoodie over my head and pushed the hood over my head carefully trying to cover my face. I started walking between the buildings as I headed towards my dorm. The darkness covered the city as the day started to fade away. It's almost 8 pm and I still haven't reached my dorm. Lisa... I felt a shiver run down my spine as I heard the voice inside my head. I picked up my pace almost running to brush off the lingering of the voice in my mind.

No it can't be him

I panicked which resulted in me tripping over my feet. I could feel a stinging pain in my knees as I land on the hard cold ground. I tried gasping for air as I tried to lift myself off the ground. But before I could get up a hand landed on my shoulder. Lighting struck me as the hand came in contact with my body. I sat frozen on the ground not able to move an inch. "I found you" I turned around turning my gaze from his hand on my shoulder all the way until I met his eyes. My vision started to get blurry because of my tears.

"Who ar... are you?" I said with my voice cracking looking up at him in fear. He said nothing. I could not see his face as it was too dark to distinguish his face. But I could tell he was smiling underneath his hood. "Leave me alone!" I shouted as i tried to push him away. He said nothing in response but rather just stood there expressionless.

"What do you want from me?!" I shouted at him as tried to get off the ground effortlessly. He just stood there as a ghost looking at his pray. He started laughing at my effort to get away from his grip. I moved my hands to my ears to stop his laughter from reaching inside of my head. I started screaming in fear of him and I could feel my eyes tearing. I tried to push him away but he only ressisted holding me tighter as i struggled. I couldn't see anything due to my tears as my vision started to get blurry.      

And heere it is! The first chapter is uploaded and we are already dying here

please let us know if you like it xx