Chapter 6

Kookie (Cause why not)

It was only seven in the morning when I was playing fortnite with Tae hyung. We had stayed up all night playing and I knew it was going to bother me later.

To be honest, it wasn't because of the game that I couldn't sleep. It was because of her.

Lisa.

I was up most of the night, thinking about how to greet her and it made my hands sweaty all the time. The reason?

I don't have one.

Since I first texted her, I couldn't stop thinking about how she was or where she was. Yes, I was worried.

Mostly because she had been hiding this for at long time but it wasn't just that. Every time she replied, whatever I was doing, I would put that aside, just to check the message.

"Ya Jungkook! Go easy on me, will ya?" I heard Tae complain and threw the console on the table, "I'm done."

I just gave an devilish laugh and looked at him with an amused look. "I told you, you shouldn't go up against me," I told him and drove a hand through my newly dyed hair. It was light brown.

Tae scoffed and got up from his seat, "what are your plans for later? Do you want to hang out?" he asked and looked at me with his tired eyes.

I woke up him at five am because it was boring. I wasn't able to sleep so waking up Tae was way better than sitting alone and think nonstop.

"Jungkook?"

I looked up when he talked again, waving his hand in front of my face. I brushed the thought off me and gave him a smile. "I'm going to meet a friend. Let's hang out after," I responded and pointed at him, "you still owe me dinner."

He laughed and shook his head. "Just because I said that I liked texting Jisoo, it doesn't mean I like her."

I just raised my eyebrows and threw a yeah right look at him.

"And who are you meeting?" he asked, "is it bambam?"

I shook my head. "Just a friend."

He didn't seem to believe me but just nodded and went out of my sight. I heard the door to his room close and I went back to playing when my phone vibrated. I looked around searching for it when my eyes landed on the table.

I took my phone and unlocked it before reading the message that I received.

Bambam

1 message, 7:15 am

Hey man,

wake up and meet me outside your dorm,

i'm waiting

I furrowed my brows and got up from my seat. I paused the game and grabbed my jacket from the chair.

I wondered why he wanted to see me this early and what was he doing, awake?

I sneaked out of the room and walked softly to the front door, trying not to wake up the others. When I finally made it out of the dorm with my shoes half on, I let out a loud sigh and pressed the button for the elevator.

It arrived quickly since it was so early and nobody was using it. I entered it and pressed on 1st floor.

I made it out of the lift when the doors opened and was greeted with a hug from my friend. "I thought you were sleeping and wouldn't see my message," he said and look at me after he took a step backwards.