Chapter 2

Jungkook

"We don't love anymore. What was all of it for?"

I sang as I was getting ready in the bathroom. It was eight in the morning and we were already late for the video shoot. It was hard to wake Yoongi hyung up from his sleep and besides nobody dared to wake him up.

 Jin had been lazy all morning not making breakfast so we still haven't eaten yet. We were on a night out yesterday and that was the reason everyone slept over.

 I was the only one who actually didn't drink and was sober enough to wake up, which was a first. I had no idea I was capable of waking up early and it came as a surprise for the other boys too. The problem was with waking the others up.

 That wasn't an easy thing.

"Jungkook hurry up, I need to pee." Hoseok hyung was knocking on the door for the third time and was complaying yet again. I laughed for myself and opened the door after I finished washing my hands. I felt bad making him wait for so long when I was busy looking at myself in the mirror.

"Sorry," I said and gave him a bunny but smirky smile. He just laughed me off and walked into the bathroom, closing the door after himself. I shrugged my shoulders and danced down the stairs. "I need you giirl" I sang out loud and was met by two tired boys who looked at me as I was some kind of a ghost. I mean, it wasn't always that they got to see this side of me and when they did, I swear to god, their expressions were the funniest ever. I drove a hand through my hair.

"How come that you are this fresh Jungkook? It doesn't suit you." My eyes landed on Jin Hyung and a playful smile played on my lips.

"Hyuuuuuuuuung, I am hungry!" I yelled and tried to hug him but he just pushed me away and complained. "Don't yell! My ears hurt," he said and covered his ears. I laughed and pushed his hands off, "just make some breakfast already, uh?"

It had always been fun teasing Jin and whenever I had the chance to, I would do it.

Jin hyung shook his head and stood up when he realized that I was going to give him my sad face expression. "Okay okay, just don't do that," he laughed and walked into the kitchen, whispering for himself, yet loud enough that I heard him saying, "and i'm still older than you rascal."

I was left with an honors feeling.. Nobody could lose to this face of mine. I sat down next to Yoongi hyung and began to poke him on the side. I really didn't know why I was being teasy today but all I knew was that I really liked Yoongi hyung's face change whenever I poked him. "Hajima," he muttered and pushed my hands off of him.

We were waiting for our managers to come out and pick us up before we could go to the studio. We had it rescheduled because we got late and I knew that Bang PD was really mad at us since he did anything to push the video shoot in between our already packed schedule.

"Breakfast is ready!"

I shaked Yoongi Hyung a little before I jumped up from the couch and headed towards the kitchen while humming to our new song. 

As soon as I stepped inside of the kitchen, I could smell food and I was so happy that we had someone like Jin hyung who could cook well. Imagine being hungry for two hours and go into a room filled with the smell of food.

 I brushed off my thoughts and placed myself on the chair next to Jin hyung. The other boys joined us in less than ten minutes and even Yoongi hyung seemed to be awake. He looked at me with a tired look, "you really had to poke me? Really?"

I nodded, giggling and started to eat. We didn't really talk during breakfast, everyone seemed too busy stuffing themselves with food.