Come Back to Bed ~ 💙

Katsuki Bakugou was currently in the kitchen of the dorm set, making coffee. The strong aroma filled his nose and the surrounding room, calming him.

His crimson eyes stole a glance at the bright red clock on the wall. Tch. Kirishima had put it there. Go figure.

It was 2:34 in the morning, making him sign softly in exhaustion. Eijiro Kirishima had currently taken over his bed - but Bakugou supposed he had let him. Kirishima had been laying practically on top of him and he couldn't fall back asleep, so he had to sneak out to make himself coffee.

The blonde leaned his elbows on the counter and pressed his palms against his eyelids with a soft groan, wishing he could die right here and now. It didn't help that the beginnings of a dull pain was thumping in his brain.

"Shitty ass headaches, ruining a perfectly good morning," Bakugou hissed lowly to himself, sitting back up and wincing as another wave of pin flashed through his skull.

He sighed quietly and shifted his weight onto his other leg, mind settling on his beautiful boyfriend. His soft red hair, gentle lips, glittering eyes. Everything about him was one-million percent perfect, in Bakugou's eyes.

He wouldn't trade Kirishima for anything in the world.

A small whine came from the hallway as his favourite redhead slumped into the kitchen.

"Kaaaaaatsuuukkkiiii..." Kirishima whined, coming up behind the explosive blonde and wrapping his arms around his waist, while resting his chin on Bakugou's shoulder.

The teen blushed lightly, smiling at Kirishima. He was only this gentle around the bubbly boy.

"Yes, 'Shima?" Bakugou asked, while pulling the coffee mug out. Kirishima proceeded to moan various sleepy things into his ear while he poured himself the mug.

"Come back to beeeed," Kirishima whined softly, gripping him tighter.

Bakugou almost couldn't say no.

But he did.

"Fuck off, Shitty Hair," Bakugou grumbled, trying with all his might not to give in.

"Pleeeaaaassseee?" Kirishima begged, nuzzling his face into the blonde's shoulder. Bakugou inhaled deeply.

-

And within ten minutes, they were back in bed, Bakugou's coffee sitting on the counter. It was cold by now.

"Shit." Bakugou muttered, feeling Kirishima's head rested gently on his chest.