LISTEN! - 🖤

"GODDAMNIT, KAT!" Kirishima screamed, flinging himself towards the battered blonde. "FUCKING LISTEN TO ME - !"

He was cut off by someone hitting him, slamming against the concrete with a grunt. Stars flickered in his vision, the impact leaving him stunned. He felt a sharp pain in his left side that roused him into action, the young adult flinging himself to his feet.

"Kirishima!" Bakugou yelled from nearby, the redhead looking over and getting distracted. "Shit - " Bakugou shrieked as a burly villain picked Kirishima up and slammed him into the ground. Kirishima immediately slackened, eyes rolling back.

"EIJIRO!" Bakugou suddenly jumped into the air, creating deafening explosions to launch himself towards the attacker. He was too late - Eijiro was quickly dispatched with a stabbed throat.

"EI!" Bakugou screamed, his voice shrill with complete horror. "NO! NO!" He slammed into the villain at full speed, both flying into the concrete. They tussled a bit, Katsuki not taking any hits. Eventually he just slammed his hand into the offender's face, creating a massive explosion and blowing him to bits. He immediately made his way to Kirishima's limp body.

The redhead was squirming in pain now, slowly fading away. His eyes were glazed over in sadness and agony.

"Ei.. please... please..." Bakugou whispered dejectedly, pulling Kirishima's head gently into his lap. Both men winced at the same time, feeling each other's pain. "Please don't leave me.. Eijiro, please.. I love you.. I love you so much..." The blonde's hand intertwined with Kiri's, tears staring to spill down his cheeks.

"Hold me," Kirishima whispered, his command immediately met. Bakugou pulled the dying boy against his chest, sobbing quietly.

"I love you, I love you, I'm sorry... I'm sorry I didn't listen to you..." Bakugou pressed a gentle kiss to Kirishima's forehead, watching as his chest fell for the last time. A numbing sensation made its way up his body, Bakugou just staring down at his dead love. "I'm sorry..."

-

Bakugou suddenly jerked upwards with a scream, lying in his bed. "EIJIRO!"

He looked around in complete terror, eyes adjusting to the cold darkness. He reached over and felt a mass beside him, cuddling up to it. "Oh my god, Eijiro, I just had the worst nightmare..."

Bakugou didn't hear a response - he didn't hear any sound at all. "Eijiro...?"

He suddenly remembered.

That nightmare had been real. All of it. Kirishima had died two years ago, in his arms.

Bakugou wailed and pulled his blankets closer to himself, pressing his face into them and sobbing quietly. He just wanted to hold the bubbly redhead.

Why hadn't he listened?

-

Ouch I'm so sorry I'll write a fluffy chapter next to make up for this. My heart aches but I was in an angsty mood. I'm sorry. I sincerely apologize for stomping on your beautiful hearts.
But you get some fluff next so....