Forty-Eight Hours - 🖤

⚠️ TW: SUICIDE ⚠️
=======================================

Forty eight hours.

That's how long it had been since Katsuki Bakugou had committed suicide.

The explosive blonde had jumped off the roof of the UA buildings, leaving his shoes for his best friend to find.

When Eijiro had stumbled upon them while looking for Katsuki, his whole world starting crumbling and he stiffly walked over to the edge, his eyes slowly widening in shock. Down on the concrete, much to passerby's horror, Katsuki laid there, broken and bloody.

"Kat... suki..." Kirishima whispered, gripping at his chest and looking back at the shoes. His red eyes were glazed with tears.

-Current time-

Pain tore at Eijiro's heart like a rabid fox. The redhead was sitting on his knees, perched on the fluffy comforter of his bed.

Tears ran down his face and across his lips, salt invading the boy's mouth. Soft sobbing cane from him, shoulders rising and falling.

Eijiro glanced over to the orange and black sneakers on his dresser. More agony filled him.

"Why... Katsuki, why..?" He whispered, turning away. Eijiro got up and grabbed the shoes, slowly slinking to his window and opening it. The redhead tossed them out and watched as they fell to the ground. His gaze was empty.

=

Something short today, oops. I haven't had any writing motivation really so uhhh take this