Dare, Dumbass. ❤️

Katsuki Bakugou's eyes slowly fluttered open, and he was aware of three things.

Number one, he couldn't see. It was dark. Perhaps in a lightless room?

Two, this was not his bed - it was soft and he easily sunk into it.

Three, there was someone resting their head on his chest. The weight gave him an odd sense of comfort, and he slowly brought a hand up to rest on the person's head.

Then it all came back to him. 

⚡️F L A S H B A C K⚡️

"Dare, dumbass," Bakugou remarked coldly at Mina as she questioned his choice in the classical game of truth or dare.

So far, the tape-quirk boy, Hanta Sero, had the Pikachu-like teen, Denki Kaminari, in his lap. Both boys were shirtless and blushing like mad. They had been the only ones getting picked on - so far.

But that was definitely going to change.

"Ooo!" The pink-haired girl danced around the circle of friends like it was a sacrificial cult, squealing.

"Jesus Christ. Calm down, Raccoon-Eyes," Bakugou muttered.

Mina dropped to the floor with a loud thud, a malicious grin covering her features. "Aha! Mama Mina has, at last, come up with a dare to conquer ALL DARES!"

Sero and Kaminari started sputtering with laughter in the corner. She turned to them, still with that sweet smile. "Now. If you two don't shut up, I'll make your current situation worse!"

That got them to shut up. 

"Now. Bakuhoe. Bakubro. Bakugoing. Bakugon-"

"JUST GET ON WITH THE FUCKING DARE."

"Ah! Yes! I dare you to, uh, kiss your favourite person in the room."

Bakugou arched an eyebrow at her.

"Okay." He stood up and walked over to Kirishima, who had been silently watching the whole time.

"Sup."

The blonde grabbed the redhead by the collar of his shirt, pulling him close and smashing their lips together.

"EEEE! FEDEX! FEDEX!" Mina shrieked in the background. Kaminari and Sero both squealed in excitement. "YUS!"

Bakugou pulled away, narrowing his eyes at them.

"Oh, fuck off."

-

🚨E N D   F L A S H B A C C🚨

And now they were here.

Kirishima's head rested on his chest gently, rising and falling with each of Bakugou's breaths.

"So cute," The blonde purred quietly, running a hand through Kiri's soft, red hair. 

His eyes eventually lidded and he fell back asleep, smiling.

-

Honestly this was just crack what the fuck *sobs loudly in gay*