"What a Beautiful Name" By Hillsong Worship

You were the word I thought they give me,one with goth fell almost hard,your hidden glory in creation.Now revealed in you out crushed...

(Chorus)
What a beautiful name it is,what a beautiful name it is...the name of Jesus Christ my king,what a beautiful name it is,nothing compares to this,what a beautiful name it is the name of Jesus..

It didn't wontervert without us,so Jesus you brought heaven down...my sin was great to laugh was greater,one can. Sacred us now..

(Chorus)
What a wonderful name it is,what a wonderful name it is,the name of Jesus Christ my king,what a wonderful name it is,nothing compares to this,what a wonderful name it is,the name of Jesus,what a wonderful Name it is,the name of Jesus..

(Piano,Guitar)

I see a surender,how good you are,love to singing your name lord,love to sing if where you are,deaf could not heard you,it felt of before you,the shot of the cross I've seen it great the heavens are wary the place of your glory,for your arrest to life again,you have no rival,you have no evil,now and forever thought you made,yours is the keeper,your is the glory
Yours is the name above our names..

(Chorus)
what a powerful name it is,what a powerful name it is,the name of Jesus Christ my king,what a powerful name it is,nothing can stand to this,what a powerful name it is,the name of Jesus...

You have no rival,you have no evil,now and forever thought you made,yours is the keeper,yours is the glory,yours is the name above our names...

(Last Chorus)
What a powerful name it is,what a powerful name it is,the name of Jesus Christ my king,what a powerful name it is nothing can stand to this,what a powerful name it is,the name of jesus ,what a powerful name it is the name of Jesus,what a powerful name it is,the name of jesus....

-🐼Panda Queen🐼