"Rewrite The Stars" By Zac Efron and Zendaya

(Zac)
You know I want you...its not a secret to try to hide..I know you want me..So don't keep saying my hands are tied..you claim its not in the cards,and its pulling you miles away and outer of reach from me..

But your here in my heart,so who can stop me if i decide,that your my destiny!

(Zac Chorus)
What if we rewrite the stars,say that you'll made to be mine,nothing could keep us apart,you'd be the one I was meant to find,its up to you and its up to me,no one can say what we get to be..so why don't we rewrite the stars,maybe the world could be ours tonight..

(Zendaya)
You think its easy,you think I don't wanna run to you,but there are mountains,and there are doors are we came walk through,I know your wondering why? Because we able to be,just you and me within this walls,but when we go outside, you gonna wake up and see that this is hopeless after all!

(Zendaya Chorus)
No one can rewrite the stars,how can you say you'll be mine..everything's keeps us apart..and I'm not the one you were meant to find..its not up to you,its not up to me,when everyone tells us what we can be..how can we rewrite the stars,say that the world can be ours tonight..

(Both Bridge)
All I want is to fly with you,All I want is to fall with you..so just give me all of you..it feels Impossible (its not impossible)is it impossible..say that is possible!!.

(Both Chorus)
How do we rewrite the stars,say you were made to be mine..nothing can keep us apart..cause you are the one I was meant to find,its up to you and its up to me..no one can say what we get to be...

So why don't we rewrite the stars,saying the world can be ours-!!

(Zendaya)
You know I want you,it's not a secret to try to hide..but I can't have you..were bound to breaking my hands are tied..

-Panda Queen