"I see you Monsters" Nightcore Ver.

I see you monsters,I see your pain,tell me your problems,I'll chase them away,I'll be your lighthouse I'll make it okay well I see you monsters I'll stand this all brave and chase them all away..

In a dark we,we,we stand apart we,we,we never see that the things we need are staring right at.Us you just wanna hide,hide,hide never show your smile,smile,stand alone,when you need someone is the hardest thing of all that you see are the bad,bad,bad memories take your time,and you will find it...

I see you monsters,I see your pain,tell me your problems,I'll chase them away,I'll be your lighthouse I'll make it okay when I see you monsters I'll stand this all brave and chase them all away..

I can see the sky,sky,sky beautiful unite,nite and when you breath why can't you see that the clouds are in your head,I will stay near,near,near no need to fear,fear and when you need to talk it out was someone you can just what you see are the bad,bad,bad memories take your time and you will find it..

I see you monsters,I see your pain,tell me your problems,I'll chase them away,I'll be your lighthouse I'll make it okay well I see you monsters I'll stand this all brave and chase them all away..I'll chase them all the wayy.. You've got the chance to see the light,even in the darkest night and I will be here like you work for me so just let me in...

Cause I see you monsters,I see your pain,tell me your problems,I'll chase them away,I'll be your lighthouse I'll make it okay well I see you monsters I'll stand this all brave,I see you monsters I see your pain,tell me your problems,I'll chase them away,I'll be your lighthouse I'll make it okay,well I see you monsters I'll stand this away and chase them all away...

-🐼Panda Queen🐼