"Say You Wont Let Go" By James Arthur

I met you in the dark,you let me owe,you made me this though,i was enough,we dance the night away,we drank too much,I held your head back when,your throwing up...

Then you smile over your shoulder,for a minute I was Stone cold sober,I put you closer to my chest..and you ask me to stay over,I said I already told you I think that you should get some rest...I knew I love you then,but you never know,cause I play be cool and I was never letting go,I knew I needed you but i never show,but I wanna stay with you until were gray and old...

(Chorus)
Say you won't let go,just say you won't let go..

I wake you up with some breakfast in bed,I bring you coffee with kiss on your head,I take the kids to school,wave them goodbye,I thank my lucky stars for that night....

When you look over your shoulder,for a minute I forget that I'm older,I wanna dance with you right now,wooohoo,and you look as beautiful as ever and I swear that everyday you get better,you make me feel this way somehow...

(Chorus)
I'm so in love with you,and I hope you know,darling I love you so,with words are getting gold,we caught so far back dear,looked how we grow,I wanna stay with you until were gray and old..just say you won't let go,just say you won't let go..

I wanna live with you,even when were ghost,cause your always there for me,when I needed the most,I'm gonna love you dear,my loves give out,I promise to dance you pie,like it all vows,so I wrote this song for you,now everybody knows just live just you and me until were gray and old,..just say you won't let go,just say you won't let go,just say you won't let go,just say you won't let go.....

-🐼Panda Queen🐼