Part Two

Luan's P.O.V.

"Luan, you could have killed yourself!" Lori shouted
"But I didn't. I don't want to lose Luna."
"What makes you think that she is still alive?"
"I... I just think that Lisa will find a cure."
"And Lynn. What was that? You killed Luna!"
"I'm sorry!" Lynn sobbed.
"Girls, just calm down. Maybe we can just focus and fight the oncoming zombies!" Dad shouted at the end of his sentence.
We all went to look. Even more zombies were closer than ever.
"Luan. Grab Luna and put her in the trunk. After you're done, help us fight the zombies. Oh, and also clear two seats for Lana and Lincoln." He ordered me.
"The rest of you, we fight the zombies." He continued.
Dad took out his pistol.
"Dad, don't you have more guns or ammo?" I asked.
"Oh yeah. I forgot. I brought a two shotguns and ammunition in the trunk. Pass them to us, will you?"
I grabbed Luna by the feet and tried to lift her up. She was too heavy. She went squirming all around.
"Just drag her!" Lori insisted.
I felt bad dragging her into glass shards and scraping her, but that was the only way to bring her to the car. With a lot of effort, I hoisted her up into the trunk. I pulled out the ammunition box and the shotguns. I brought them over. I then went back to make some room in the car while my family destroyed the zombies.

Lincoln's P.O.V.

Lana and I finished packing up. I had a four inch pocket knife that I decided to bring along. I also brought some spare clothing and a little food, just in case we were to spend the night somewhere. Lana took one of Lynn's baseball bats, his toolbox with some oil, and some clothing. As we were going to leave, Mom handed me a pistol.
"Lincoln, I want you to take this just in case."
"I... I don't know how to shoot this."
"There is the safety that you'll have to keep on at all times except when shooting. Aim, hold your breath, them fire."
"Ok Mom. I love you."
Lana and I have decided to take out bikes. It would be easier to carry the backpacks on them.
We were silent most of the time. We couldn't help but think about our sisters and Dad. They were defending Vanzilla. Is anybody hurt?
"Lincoln... I'm scared." Lana said.
"D... Don't worry. I... I think we will be alright."
"I'm not scared for us. I'm just scared that, when we arrive, our sisters and Dad won't be there."
"I do also think that they will be alright."
"Lincoln! Watch out!"
I turned around just in time to see a stop sign right in front of me.
Lights out.

Lana's P.O.V.

I saw his body bash into the stop sign. He slumped off his bike and fell to the ground.
"Lincoln!" I cried.
No answer.
I got off my bike and went over to him. He was unconscious. Luckily, he wasn't bleeding.
That's when I remembered that we forgot to bring bandages. If Lincoln was bleeding, we would be in a lot of trouble.
I started looking for his phone to call Dad to tell him what happened.
I looked in his backpack. It wasn't there.
He might have dropped it when he hit the sign. I checked around the area. I finally found it, face down, in the road. As I went to pick it up, I saw a car, speeding down the road. It didn't look like it was going to stop, and at any rate, I was going to get run over.
I stepped back onto the sidewalk just before it past the area I was standing at. I looked back at the spot where the phone was.
The phone was still there, but it got rolled over.
I went to pick it up. It was completely crushed. It wouldn't turn on.
I turned to see that the car turned around and was stopping before us.
Three men with gigantic muscles came out of the car.
"They look clean. Take them away." One of them said to the others.
They went to shove Lincoln and I into the car.
"Help!" I screamed as one of them took me by the shoulder.
"Shut up!" The leader ordered me.
"Help! Please help! Somebody's trying to take me away!"
The leader slapped me as hard as he could in my face. My nose started bleeding. With the momentum of the hit, I got knocked out of hand of the person who was holding me.
I hit the ground hard and got the air knocked out of my lungs.
"Go get him, dumbass!" The leader yelled.
His helper went to get me. I rolled out of the way as the helper tried to get me. I rolled over to Lincoln, who was still unconscious. I remembered that Mom handed Lincoln a pistol. I quickly fished it out of his pocket.
Safety off.
I realized that I have never shot a gun before. What if I miss? I did hear about natural shooters though.
Aim.
Please hit.
Bang.
I shot the leader in the head.
The others looked surprised that I had such aim.
"Fuck this. Let's go!" One of them said.
They started to bolt towards their car.
Aim.
Bang.
Bang.
They dropped down, dead.
I am a natural shooter, I thought.
Well, now, they're dead and we have a car that is unoccupied. Maybe Lincoln and I could drive it to Flip's and get Lori to drive us home in it after I fixed Vanzilla.
That could happen.
But how can Lincoln and I drive it?
Maybe we could get it on the way home.
I looked over at Lincoln. He is still unconscious. I'll have to wait until he regained consciousness before heading out again. Meanwhile I waited, I checked the pockets of the men and their car for something useful.