Ending One : Normal Ending

"Kids! Come see!" We heard Dad say from outside. As we got outside, we saw Dad on the watchtower. "There's an army tank outside, completely annihilating every zombie in their way."

"Wait, they're already here?" Lola asked. "That fast? It's only been a couple of days!"

"Well, I guess that they managed to eliminate the zombies. I mean, like, the zombies took an entire day to reach our part of town."

When the tank reached our house, they told all of us to get inside the tank. It was actually quite huge.

"Wait, what's gonna happen to our home?" Lincoln asked.

"Kid, your family's house is going to be alright. It'll just be inspected by a Swat team to make sure that there aren't any zombies hiding." A person from the tank said.

"Guys, it's safe here. There hasn't been any zombie in our house!" Dad said.

"But what about Luna?" Lola asked. "She's inf-"

Dad cut Lola off. "There's nothing unsafe in here, you don't need to-"

A person from the Swat cut Dad off. "Sir, if there is an infected person in your house, we have to eliminate them to erase the threat."

"Fine! There is an infected person, and it's my daughter! We put her in a cage that poses no threat of letting my daughter escape! You are not killing her!"

"Sir, she's already dead. All that's left is a decomposing body."

"Lisa's working on a cure though!" Lana said.

"A cure? Are you kidding? It's impossible to get a cure. Our best scientists couldn't find any."

"She's almost there!"

"Anyway, who is this Lisa?"

"She's inside working on it."

"Anyway, you there." The guy pointed at me. "Why the suit? Is there something that you are hiding from me?"

"No!" I said.

He tried ripping off the mask, but Lisa made it as tear proof as possible.

"Take it off."

"No!"

The guy took a knife from his pocket and put it near my arm.

"What the hell are you doing you sicko? Get your knife away from my daughter!" Mom said.

The man cut through my suit and a tiny bit of my arm. Black liquid started to flow out of it.

"I knew it!" The man shouted as he proceeded to chop my wrists off.

I backed away before the knife went down a second time as Dad pulled out a pistol from his pocket.

"Go away! Get your shitty crew and yourself off my property!"

Bang

Dad fell on the floor, all bloody.

Chaos erupted everywhere at once, but before I could register anything that was happening, my wrists got cut off.

Lisa's P.O.V.

I just watched from the window my entire family being massacred by the people that were supposed to save us by my room's window. Everyone ended up in a bloody mess or disintegrated.

One of the guys saw me looking down from my window and tried to shoot me. Luckily, my window was made with reinforced bulletproof glass.

I quickly went back to my desk and activated Lockdown Mode. Now, my room was a safe bunker.

I picked Lily up from her crib and headed down a secret pathway in which my room's vent leaded to. In fact, it wasn't really a vent connected to the house's air conditioning system, but instead my real bunker that I made in April Fools Rules. I had enough supplies for Lily and I for a year. At least, long enough to wait until the rogue military go away.