Chapter 16

Well it started with the game Grand Theft Auto 5 come into my mind and look. It's a chapter!! Party!!! Here's the awesome chapter though. Short but a good chapter though.

......

Talia

"Okay. Here's the deal. If I beat you in Grand Theft Auto 5, then Call of Duty, then you have to let me kiss you for at least 1 minute and go on a date with me." Tyler explains. "Fine. If you lose, you have to run down the street naked, screaming, 'I LIKE TRAINS!!!' Simple as that." I say to make it even. "Deal." Tyler and I shake hands and sit down. After the first game of GTA5, I am doing my happy dance. "I bet you!!!" I walk over to the Xbox and get out COD. "Bring it." Turn. Shoot. Boom just shot Tyler in the leg. Before I know it, I can't freaking see. "WTF??" I say. Before I know it I can see and I turn. I see Tyler with a smirk on his face. "fuck! I HATE YOU TYLER!!!!" He had a head start in running but doesn't he know that I bet him in the beep test? I catch up to him in no time. I tackle him to the ground. "Don't you dare sat it Tyler." "What? Well anyway, I like this position." I slap him hard on the face. "Idiot." I race off. I am going to die. Worst thing off all, is that I lost. He cheated though. Sadly he won't give 2 fucks and just end up taking me on the date either way. I go up to my room and get something nice and stylish on. I figured that this is a days and I might as well get this over and done with. I roll my eyes. Nothing ever works. I look through the wardrobe. I pick out a teal dress that doesn't hug my curves. Just covers my body like a dress should. The dress ends just above my knees. I grab a white denim jacket and and my black high top converse (of course), and walk over to the mirror. I didn't want to do anything too fancy so I just went with a tinted lip balm, mascara, small winged eyeliner and concealer. I just let my hair out of its ponytail and let it flow down my back. I grab my necklace that my best friend got me on my 12th birthday that has the letter 'T' on it and walk over to Tyler's room. "Come in!" Tyler half yells talks. "Well the bet was that if you win you take me out on a date and right now it's 7 and I figured that there is not point harassing you to not taking me out me out on a date because I am seriously a lazy butt. So let's just go. I'll be waiting. 15 minutes!" I say to Tyler and exit the room. Isn't the flabbergasted face on people hilarious. Well now you know what Tyler's face looked like.

Tyler

She seriously just said that. She just gave up. Well. I race to the shower. I pull out a pair of navy blue jeans, a white V neck, and a pair of black vans. I brush my teeth a and try to tame my hair. It never obeys me.

'Hey! We are taking out mate on a date.' My wolf tells me.

'I know. Now don't get all horny okay!' I warn Kayden. Well that shut him up.

I walk downstairs. Talia looks so beautiful. Not sexy but beautiful, she didn't dress like those whores do with the dress just covering their ass. And I am not a pervert. "Are you done looking at me Tyler?" Talia asks. I smirk. "Let's go."

I didn't really have anything planned out so what did we do. We went to Subway. Ordered and then ordered pizza. We then went to Starbucks, (on Talia's request) then found a nice place to sit. "Has anyone told you how beautiful you look tonight?" I ask Talia. "Well no because you are the only person that I have even seen tonight. I can't believe that we leave California in a couple of days." If you were wondering, well we I sent the tickets back. She was sad but I understood. We finished our dinner and went for a walk. I heard a phone ring. Talia reaches into her bag and pulls out her phone. "Hello?" She asks. Talia starts jumping up and down. "OMG I haven't seen you in forever. Where are you??" She asks. "Ok. We'll met you their. I'm with a..." Talia looks at me with a puzzled face. "Very close friend. See ya there." Talia grabs my hand and races off. What's happened. Talia turns around and I see a big smile plastered on her face. Then turns into a frown. "Don't you dare fuck it up. If you do I will leave. And that is hard for you. I know it."

.....

Short I know.

What do you think Talia is so happy about? The first person to comment and get it right will get a shout out in the next chapter. 2 guesses per person.

And what does Talia mean by, "don't fuck it up." To Tyler? Thinking cap on and start telling me in the comments.

✌️ out