Epilogue - 17 years Later

Talia

"CONNOR AND LUCY, YOU GET OFF YOUR PHONES RIGHT THIS INSTANT AND PUT THEM IN YOUR POCKET OR BAG AND GET YOUR BUTT INTO THE CAR NOW!" I shout to my two children.

We have three kids.

Zoe's in the car sound asleep.

Zoe's 5, Lucy's 12 and Connor's 14.

Right now, we are all 38.

Living the life.

We're going over to Xavier and Avery's house for lunch and meeting Josh and Livi, Chloe and Jason and Teagan and Kyle.

Xavier and Avery have one child named Taylor. She's 13 and I am pretty sure that Connor has a crush on her.

Josh and Livi had twin boys named Harry and Luke. (Yes. Josh let Livi name her boys after Harry Styles and Luke Hemmings. *rolls eyes*) They're about 10 now.

Chloe and Jason had one child named Leo who is a boy. 11.

Teagan and Kyle got on board quickly and had 3 kids. Two twin 15 year old boys named Fred and George. (They even have some red in their hair just to creep you out even more.) they also have a cute and loveable 5 year daughter named Charlotte who is best friends with Zoe.

When we have arrived, Xavier is already drunk which surely can't be good for the kids.

We all shake our heads in disappointment.

We have a lovely feast of pizza, salads, sausages and hamburgers.

This is the ordinary Friday night for all of us.

We haven't heard from Tom.

I haven't heard from Delilah either.

Doesn't bother me really.

After we have finished eating, I may be 38 but that doesn't mean that I don't join Connor, Lucy, Fred and George in the games room, thrashing them at COD and GTA.

Still skilled.

"You know that Tyler was once, very mean to me. I basically bet him in these two games but then he covered my eyes so I couldn't see." I tell the guys.

"And weren't even close to betting me Talia." Tyler says at me.

"Kids. Off the controllers. Let's see who can really play the games."

You never underestimate me.

After I beat Tyler several times at COD and GTA and being accused of being a cheater, he gives up.

I get a high five from the kids and a pout from Tyler.

I poke my tongue out at him and laugh.

We're all still 22 aren't we.

"CHLOE!!" I call.

"Yeah?" She says as she enter the room.

I stand up.

"We are still 22 aren't we?"

3,2,1.

"I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT IM FEELING 22!" Chloe and I start singing.

Yep.

I am pretty happy with my life right now.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

It's finished.

This book is finished.

I would like to thank my friends that have helped me come up with ideas for my story and so on.

I would also like to thank a good friend of mine.

I play basketball right, I knowthis really awesome girl on my team who is based on Avery.

I know, really cheesy but hey!

I want to thank every single one of you and give you all a hug.

Thank you for reading my book.

Honestly, I though that I was going to be exceptionally lucky to 100 reads on this book.

OVER 2k READS??? Your kidding me right?

Thank you and for the last time in a while....

Love you all and peace out weird frog
bitches!!
🐸✌️