Pool Party (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: To celebrate Youngblood's release, Ashton throws a pool party. And (Y/N) in a tiny bikini is hard for Calum to resist. (Smut / Unprotected Sex / Public Sex / Risky Sex)
Based on Sexual Prompt #66: "I could just pull your bikini bottoms to the side, no one would even notice"
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like.
(Request: -vintagebitch-) (Words: 2k)

--

"(Y/N), what are you drinking?" Ashton asks as he bends over the huge ice-filled bassinet with the drinks.
"Beer, please." I say, holding my bottle up. I rest my elbows on the edge of the pool, looking around at all the people in this bash; everyone is having a great time, the new album is on loop and most of the guests are half-drunk. Probably not the wisest idea to stay in the pool while almost intoxicated, but nobody is in danger, so we are all chilling. Ashton leaves my bottle in front of me while moving towards the others with their drinks. I hear the water shuffling from behind me, making me turn and look at the person approaching me. I find Calum, smiling as he walks towards me slowly.
"Hey, pretty girl. Sorry I left you all alone." He apologizes, wrapping his arms around me.
"It's ok. I talked with some guests, I had a couple of drinks, I gawked at your ass..." I giggle, wrapping mine around his torso.
"Oh, you did?" He asks, chuckling mischievously as his thumb strokes my lower back. I hum and smile.
"And? Did you like what you saw?" He asks, leaning down to bring his lips to mine.
"Is there any time that I've seen it and I did not like it?" I ask and trace my lips over his.
"Interesting. Want me to get you a drink or something?" He asks, stroking my cheek softly.
"Nah, I am good. Ashton gave me one a moment ago." I reply and point to the 2 bottles behind me. Calum reaches for one of them, bringing it to his lips and chugging the liquid down.
"Want to go to the waterfall? I heard it's really great. Or, we could go to the hot tub... Ashton turned it on just for the two of us." He suggests, pointing to the places respectfully.
"I don't think that Ashton turned it on just for me and you, but yeah, I would love that." I reply and Calum smiles at me. He reaches for the brim of the pool and stretches until he is sitting on it, before getting up. He holds his hand out to help me, but all I do is stare at the droplets of water sliding down his body.

After a moment of just being mesmerized by how hot my boyfriend looks, I take his hand, and with the free one, I support and push my body out of the water.
"Why do you always look so hot when you are coming out of the pool and I look like a seal?" I ask as I stand up, grabbing the bottles along.
"Are you kidding me? Everyone was staring at your ass as you were getting out..." He says, placing a hand on my hip.
"You are overreacting." I try to brush him off.
"Not at all. I cursed so many people mentally..." He continues, making me chuckle.
"Aw, jealous much?" I ask, leaning my head on him.
"Just a bit." He chuckles and I hum.
"I thought you never get jealous." I comment, tilting my head up to look at him.
"Usually, I never. But when my hot ass girlfriend looks like a whole meal in that yellow bikini, and everyone seems to not take their eyes off her, I have every right to be jealous, don't you think?" He asks.
"No actually. Because at the end of the day, you are the one who has his dick down my throat, so you really don't have to worry." I reply, sticking my tongue out before I bring one bottle to my lips.
"If you put it that way..." He smirks, his hand gripping harder on my hip as his fingers play with the strings of my bikini.

I left the beers on the table on the way to the hot tub. Of course, we could have swum to the hot tub, but Calum had to make it hard for me.
He slips in the water first, sighing as the bubbling water engulfs his body. I slip in as well, moving around the water a bit as my body erupts with goosebumps.
"Come here, pretty girl. I need to feel your body on mine." Calum motions, groaning like a little boy.
"I see that I am not the only one who got a little drunk." I whisper as I approach him.
"What are you talking about?" He asks, huffing.
"Your cheeks are a bit red and your lips a bit swollen, and you are a little groggy and whiny, but still so cute. So, you are drunk." I explain, swimming towards him.
"In my defense, I am just tipsy." He points out, putting a smile on my face.
"So, none of us will be able to drive home." I sigh, straddling him.
"We can always crash Ashton's house. Won't be the first and won't be the last time we sleep in his guestroom." He chuckles, placing a kiss on my neck.
"Yeah, but..." I begin but he places a finger in front of my lips and shushes me. I open my mouth and suck his finger, making him look at me starstruck.
"Woah..." He mouths as I trace it with my tongue. I smile and pop his finger out of my mouth.
"Don't ever try to shush me again." I smirk and rest with my back to his chest.
"Oh princess, you and I both know I have to muffle your pretty mouth all the time, or else every single person in the neighborhood would have placed an eviction order on us." He whispers, his hand resting on my inner thigh.
"True that." I simply state, resting my head back on his shoulder. His hand inches up my thigh, reaching the hem of my bikini bottoms. I feel every hair on my body stand straight; he knows every sensitive inch of me, he knows when and where to touch me to make me shiver, and he is using this advantage against me.
"What are you doing?" I whisper as his fingers slip under my bikini bottoms.
"Me? Nothing..." He replies, placing a kiss on the base of my neck.
"Doesn't seem like nothing to me..." I whisper, feeling his finger slowly approaching my clit.
"Want me to stop?" He asks, a smirk in his voice. I don't reply; sure, we are in front of people and we could get caught, but fuck, do I crave his touch.
"Tell me, princess. Use your mouth..." He teases me. His hand stays put under my bikini, waiting for me to give him permission to move.
"We can be seen." I try to reason.
"Come on, princess. I need to fuck your pretty little pussy. I've been throbbing the whole day, watching your body in this tiny swimsuit. I can't hold back any longer." He groans in my ear, nuzzling his nose in my hair. My stomach grumbles and my nipples roughening under my bikini triangles.
"We will get caught..." I mumble, but I feel my clit throbbing already.
"I could just pull your bikini bottom to the side, no one would even notice." He replies, biting the side of my neck. God, I've never wanted to feel him inside me as much as I do right now.

I turn around and put my legs on either side of his body, pressing my core over his growing erection, while I connect my lips to his. He responds to the kiss, his hands following the path from my ribcage to my thighs.
"The things you do to me, pretty girl..." He moans in our kiss, before his tongue swipes my bottom lip, asking to invade my mouth. I part my lips and press my body more on his, feeling some of his warmth; it is strange how I am literally in a mass of hot water, yet chills run down my spine.
"Are you ready, babygirl?" He asks me, cupping my cheeks. The sound of music and the giggles of drunken people fade in the background, the only sound stimulating my brain is my heartbeat that echoes through my body.
I nod my head and lean down to kiss him as his hands snatch my bikini bottoms to the side; all the things that could go wrong keep playing in my head, but the thought of Calum's tip hitting my spot suppresses everything. He presses his tip on my core, rubbing slowly as I buck my hips up to let him slip in me. I grip on his shoulder blades and bite my lip, preventing myself from screaming. I feel him stretch me out as he makes his way inside me, moving slowly to give me time to adjust to his size. 2 years now, and every time he fucks me, it feels like the first time, my body reacts the same way as it did the first time he touched me. He hisses against my lips as my nails dig in his skin, harder with every inch that gets inside me. I throb on him, moving my hips slowly on his.
"And I thought my life couldn't get any better, here I am, my gorgeous girlfriend taking my dick deep inside her as my album plays in the background." He whispers, moving his lips to my neck. I sigh and grind more on him, earning some friction on my engorged clit, which feels like it is getting on fire. I buck my hips slowly, looking around to check if anyone is looking at us.
"Babe, stay focused on me..." He whispers, tilting my chin towards him.
"We need to be careful." I whisper.
"Fuck 'em. Bounce on my dick, pretty girl." He smirks at me, bucking his hips up to meet mine. My head rolls forward, resting on his shoulder and biting on his neck. He groans, biting his lip and closing his eyes. I smile, knowing that the slight sting adds to his pleasure.
"I can feel every vein, every inch of you. This is fucking great." I whisper on his skin.
"I know babygirl. Your pussy wraps around me so tightly, I can barely move." He groans lowly, guiding my hips on his.
"You are ruining me from everyone else. If we ever break up, I don't think that I will ever find anyone else that will fuck me so good." I whimper, bouncing a little faster. The water feels soothing on my skin, as Calum's hand almost makes it burn.
"Good. Cause I don't think I will ever let you go." He replies. My hips spasm and my head falls back as my back arches and makes me press harder on him.
"Shit..." He groans, gawking at me.
"I am so close, please, just give me some more." I cry out, my voice barely a whisper. He slams his hips upwards, hitting my back walls and slapping his skin on mine. His thumb moves to my clit, stroking it in circles, as his other arm pulls me so close to his body, I am convinced that there is nothing separating us. 

My walls convulse around his throbbing cock, and thankfully Calum muffles my mouth with his, stopping my screams from being heard by every guest of the party.
I feel him thrust sloppily inside me as my walls pulse around his cock, trying to get to his own high. I grind my hips harder, trying to get him to his own pleasure and prolong my own orgasm.
He cums inside me, his seed spurting on my walls as he groans on my lips, pressing his fingertips so hard on my hip that I am sure they leave a mark on my skin.
"Fuck princess, I love you so much." He groans, hugging me close, with his cock still inside me.
"I love you so much, baby." I reply, smiling as I lean down to kiss him.