Everyday (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: Domestic life with Calum is as dreamy as it sounds. (Smut / Mention of Sex)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like. 

(Words: 1.5k)

--

(Calum's POV)
Waking up next to her in the morning is a blessing. Even when I am greeted by her bare back, I still consider myself lucky to be faced with such beauty in the morning.
I leave a light peck on her shoulder blade before I get up from the bed as quietly as I can. She still has 15 more minutes before she'll have to wake up and start getting ready for work, and I don't want to ruin it for her.
As I walk out of the room, I see Duke laying on the floor on her side of the bed. I smile at the sight; these two have had a strong bond since the beginning.

I walk down the stairs, heading to the kitchen to make myself and (Y/N) some coffee. I regret not staying in the bed with her, snuggle her a bit, dig my nose in her hair, feel her warm body on mine. But I know that coffee, especially freshly made by me, is going to put a smile on her face.
"Well, good morning, sir." I hear her raspy sleepy voice from the entrance of the kitchen. I turn my head to face her, finding her in her thin, silky gown.
"Good morning, babe. I thought you still had a few minutes to sleep." I comment, turning back to fix her her cup of coffee. She hugs me from behind and places her hand on my lower abdomen.
"Well, I have like 10 more minutes." She whispers as her head rests on my shoulder blade.
"Oh... And why are you up, hun?" I ask her. She chuckles and moves her hands further down my abdomen.
"It's not fun, not being with you..." She whispers, slipping her hand in my brief boxers. I gulp loudly as her warm, small hand wraps around my member.
"Plus, I thought that I could take care of your little fellow." She moans, moving in front of me.
"Little?" I ask her and she smirks. She doesn't reply, she just gets on her knees in front of me, while removing my boxers.

"You look gorgeous." I comment while watching her dress for work.
"Thank you. Do you think it's a bit too much for the office?" She asks me. I stare at her figure, clad in a curve-hugging stretch dress and T-strap heels.
"It's perfect... I mean, no matter what you are wearing it looks perfect on you." I say, getting more comfortable on the bed.
"Didn't expect something different from you..." She chuckles as she adds the finishing touches to her makeup. She puts everything back in her duffel bag, the one she uses for staying over at my place. I frown as I see her gather up her stuff.
"You'll stay at yours tonight?" I ask her, groaning. She chuckles and sits on the bed, Duke soon following her actions.
"Babe, I have to stay at my place for some days. I mean, what's the point of paying for it, if I don't spend time there..." She replies. Before I could come back, she leans in to leave a peck on my cheek.
"I have to go, or else I'll be late." She says and gets up.
"Wait, I'll drop you there. And you can come over tonight, pick your stuff and leave me..." I say, pouting.
"And how am I going to come here, smartypants?" She asks me, pinching my cheeks.
"Take a taxi. I won't bear not seeing you tonight..." I groan like a 5-year-old.
"Get dressed quickly." She says, leaving a kiss on my lips.

"Duke, Calum, what are you 2 doing in here?" (Y/N) asks cheerfully as she exits the building of the company she is working in. It's 8 in the evening, she is past her working schedule, her typical 9 to 5 is a long distant memory. Yet, after 3 hours of overtime, she looks gorgeous.
"We came to pick you up. I couldn't let my angel get a taxi. " I say and open my arms for her.
"Hmm... Be honest and say that you are jealous of every taxi driver..." She replies and gets in between my arms.
"Not jealous, just protective." I reply and kiss the top of her head.
"I see... Did you at least brought the car, or do we have to walk?" She asks and I smirk.
"Well, your apartment is not far from here, is it?" I ask and arch an eyebrow.
"I am on high heels..." She whines and I giggle.
"I could carry you on my back." I reply and she scoffs.
"Yeah, right. Cause I want my colleagues, your fans, and paps to capture that glorious moment." She says sarcastically.
"It worked positively for Ed Sheeran..." I say as we begin walking.
"You want to be called a copycat?" She asks, tangling her arms to mine.
"We wouldn't want that, would we, Duke?" I ask, practically myself.
"Come on, let's head to my place. I'll buy you food. Takeout Chinese, is that alright?" She asks me and I hum.

"I can tell you the headlines for tomorrow. 'Calum Hood and Girlfriend spotted walking their dog. Click to find out WHAT she was wearing.'" (Y/N) says as we enter her loft.
"Won't be the first time..." I comment, letting Duke loose.
"Yeah, but it won't be the last too. I am tired of being called 'Calum Hood's girlfriend.' I am CFO, I am making 6 digits, I have my own house, my own very successful career. I mean, how many CFOs are there that are a little above 25 years old? And still, I am someone's Mrs... And I am not even a Mrs." She says, sighing after she gets it all out. I get behind her and kiss her neck, hugging her waist.
"I know, baby. If it helps, I know your worth." I whisper in her ear and she purrs.
"I know, love. And I am thankful for that." She whispers and pecks on my jawline.
"I know you had a hard week at work. Why don't you go change into something comfy, I'll pour us some wine and bring the food to the couch... Ok, angel? I ask and she nods.
"What did I do to deserve you?" She sighs and I stroke her lower back.
"What did I do to deserve you?" I ask her back and she smiles.

"So, I was talking with Duke today..." I begin.
"You were talking with Duke?" (Y/N) asks, giggling.
"Yeah... And he was like, very sad that you won't stay with us tonight..."
"Really?" She asks, cocking an eyebrow.
"Yeah, I mean, look at him. He is not even begging for food." I say and point to my dog, who lays on the other couch.
"I see. Well, I told you that I have to spend some time in my own place. Otherwise, I am paying rent and expenses for nothing. But if it is for Duke's happiness, you are welcome to stay over." She says and leaves the container with the food on the coffee table. She comes to me and straddles my lap, smirking and licking her lips. I chuckle at her and place my hands on her hips.
"This is just a temporary solution. I am thinking of something more permanent." I reply and she knits her eyebrows together.
"Let me hear about the solution..." She says, still sitting on my lap.
"First of all, you leave the apartment. Second, we get a few boxes and a big truck to move your things to my place. Third, you move in with me. And last but hell not least, we live together in happiness and in peace, with our beautiful dog, maybe a couple more pups. And why not, afterward, a couple of kiddos, you know mini Calums and (Y/N)s." I finish and smile at her. She looks at me, her eyes sparkling with happiness.
"A pretty and simple plan. Just the way I like it." She replies and leans in to kiss me. I smile in the kiss, enjoying every minute I taste my girlfriend's lips.
"Is that a yes?" I ask as we part.
"Of course it is. I wouldn't like anything more but spending every day with you." She replies and I smile.
"Great, cause I guess this little crystal pendant I got you to seal the deal, won't go to waste." I say and reach in my pocket to bring out the box. I hand it to her and she stares at me shocked.
"You know you didn't have to..."
"I wanted to, babygirl. You deserve it." I say and wink at her.
She opens the velvet box, revealing the blue crystal with the silver chain.
"It's beautiful. I am going to wear it every day." She says and I chuckle.
"Not as beautiful as you..." I say and help her put it on her neck.
"I am blushing, stop." She whines.
"You look even more gorgeous with a blush." I say and giggle.
"Why don't we go in my room, to seal the deal better?" She asks in a husky voice, leaving a kiss on my jaw.
"I love talking business with you, Ms. (Y/L/N)." I moan and stand up, her still on me.