She looks so perfect (Ashton Irwin Fluff)

Summary: (Y/N) surprises Ashton on tour.
Based on Love Prompts: #31: "Is that a new perfume?", #59: "What? Can't I just look at you?", #56: "You've learned how to dance? For me?", #22: "Is that my shirt?" 
(Request) (Words: 1k)
--

"Are you ready?" Crystal asks me as we settle in the car. I smile, tapping my fingers against my lap.
"I've missed his stupid face more than I knew I could." I sigh and she huffs.
"I know. Michael and I have been through that so many times and I still miss him every time he leaves, like the first time. It is insufferable." She replies as the driver starts driving to the venue.
"I was hoping you would say it gets easier..." I groan and she coos at me, patting my hand.
"It really doesn't, I am not going to lie. But it also means I get excited every time I see him. It doesn't let the spark die, which is incredible." She cheers, making me smile as I think of the moment I will get to see Ash again.

We manage to make our way through the screaming crowd without attracting too many eyes on us. Sierra and Crystal look so calm, I can definitely tell they've done it before. I look -and certainly feel- like a fish outside water. Ash and I have been together for nearly 2 years, and I have visited him on every tour he has been on since we got together. But I have never surprised him on tour, let alone during a show. He always knew when I was coming, when I was leaving, so he always made time for me. Now... Well, I worry that he really won't be able to spend a minute with me, even worse, he won't want to.

My heart goes wild the moment he walks on stage, along with the rest of the band. It is a very different experience, seeing him from down here. The crowd cheers and the 3 of us join them, screaming at the top of our lungs.
"Alright, New York... We are 5 Seconds of Summer. Thank you for being here. Let's go." Ashton hypes as everyone begins playing their instrument.
I go literally insane when Teeth starts playing, dancing with Sierra who seems to love my excitement. By now, I know that at least Calum has seen us since we are sitting at the very front of his side of the stage.
"I just want the show to be over..." Sierra whispers in my ear, making me nod in agreement.
"Me too. I am so excited to see him up close and personal." I giggle, gluing my eyes on Ashton as he bangs the drum kit.
"Hopefully not too up close and personal in front of everyone." She teases me, making me gasp.
"Si..." I protest and she cackles.
"The bunk beds are not soundproofed. You can really be heard. But, by all means, get it, girl..." She cheers, making me hide my face in my hands.

"Come on. We are going backstage..." Crystal motions us to follow her. I feel giddy with excitement, practically flowing on air towards backstage.
Ashton is right there waiting for me, glowing from the post-show excitement and the sweat running down his skin. He is smiling that big smile of his, opening his arms as I run to him.
"I missed you... I missed you so much." He mumbles as he picks me up and spins me around. I hold onto him as tight as I can, trying not to fall on my ass.
"You were so good tonight, so good, my baby rockstar. I missed you so much..." I mumble, pecking on his cheek repeatedly.
"Is that a new perfume? You smell so good." He buries his nose in my neck, nuzzling over my skin.
"I forgot mine back home and Sierra lent me hers. You like it?" I ask and he hums, letting me on my feet.
"It is nice. But I love your perfume more... It smells like you, it smells like home." He grazes his fingers over my cheek before he leans in to kiss me.
His arms are tight around my body, keeping me pressed on him.
"How did the firm let you take days off?" He asks me, making me smile.
"I handed over a case. It was too simple for me, I gave it to an intern. So, I have a free long weekend and a birdie told me you missed me. Crystal told me she wanted to visit, Sierra did too, so here we are." I giggle, making him sigh happily. He stares at me, staying quiet as he takes me in.
"What?" I whine, pouting at him.
"What? Can't I just look at you?" He asks, looking at me in a total enamored way.
"I was so scared of coming here tonight. I didn't know if you wanted to see me." I admit, taking a deep breath as my fingers graze his chest.
"I wanted to see you more than anything in the world. From the moment I spot you in the crowd, dancing and having so much fun, I couldn't take my eyes off of you. And, you learned how to dance? For me?" He gasps, teasing me and earning a punch in the shoulder as he giggles like a fox.
"Oh, shut up... I am not that terrible dancer." I protest and he hums.
"I just love teasing you, sweetheart." He replies, planting a kiss on the tip of my nose.
"Come on, let's go to the dressing room. I need a shower before anything."
"Yeah, you do. You are a stinky boy." I sing and he shakes his head at me.

"Is that my shirt?" Ashton asks as he walks out of the showers with a towel wrapped around his hips. I lick my lips, shamelessly gawking at his body.
"Hm? Yeah, it is. You got sweat all over mine and I asked Cal to show me where you keep your pre-show clothes." I reply and he chuckles.
"Suits you. But I will have to get out shirtless now." He leans down, pressing his lips on mine.
"Yeah, as if you can't ask for a hoodie from merch..." I cock an eyebrow at him and he hums.
"Why didn't you ask for one instead of stealing my clothes?" He asks, making me shrug.
"Just cause..." I reply and he groans.
"Fine. I'll ask one of the assistants. You are lucky you are cute. Too cute actually." He winks at me before walking towards his little locker.