Clothes Stealer (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: (Y/N)'s boyfriend, Calum, gets jealous of her "stealing" clothes from her friend Luke.
(Smut / Unprotected Sex / Thigh Riding / Oral; Female Receiving)

This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please, scroll through the chapters to find something you might like.
(Request) (Words: 3.4k)

--

"You look stunning, babe." Calum compliments me as he walks out of the booth. I giggle and move to hug him, wrapping my arms around his neck as his snake on my waist tightly.
"And you smell so good. Are you wearing my cologne?" He asks, bringing his face to the crook of my neck.
"Yeah, it fits the whole vibe I was going for today. Like it?" I ask as his lips plant a kiss on my neck.
"You clothe stealer..." I hear Luke call, before Calum had a chance to answer my question. I separate from Calum's embrace, turning to look at Luke who is staring in shock.
"Shut up, Hemmo. You gave me the shirt..." I protest, rolling my eyes at him but he shakes his head in denial.
"I gave you the pin-up girls shirt, not my leather jacket." He states and I shrug my arms, tilting my head slightly as I smirk.
"You left it at my house the last time we had a movie night. It's your fault, honestly. I wore it just to make sure I would be bringing it over with me today." I play it coy, making Luke chuckle sarcastically.
"Hood, your girlfriend is a filthy liar. Watch your back." He teases and I scoff playfully at him.
"You are just a bitter bitch because your clothes look a lot better on me than you." I reply, turning back to Calum. He draws in a breath, looking at me with a neutral expression, making it kinda hard to read into it.
"The girls are coming over in a bit. Maybe we should head towards the restaurant." I suggest trying to get him to show something else, but he just nods.
"We are taking my car. Give Luke his jacket back and I'll wait in the parking lot." He says, picking up his stuff from the console nearby.
"It won't take long. We can get to the car together." I offer but he shakes his head in denial.
"I'll wait in the car." He insists, walking towards the door. He really sounded cold, no emotion in his voice, which only makes me a little taken aback.
"What's up with him today?" I ask Luke as I hand him his jacket.
"He has been fine all day. Maybe he is hungry. You know how your boo gets when he is hungry." He points out, making me flinch and scrunch up my nose.
"Don't call him that. Why do you have to be so cringy?" I ask and he scuffs, shooing me away.
"I would be a lot kinder to the person I am taking my clothes from." He says, making me chuckle.
"Look at Lukey, stepping up for himself... Good job." I cheer, turning around to walk out of the room.

Calum is quiet, focusing on the road as he drives towards the restaurant we are meeting everyone for lunch. There isn't even any music playing in the car to break the silence, which is definitely a first for us.
"Sierra just texted. They are there." I mumble as I read the notification on my lock screen.
"Fine." He utters, still not shifting his attention.
"I think I will get some pasta today. I haven't had any in a while." I try to start a conversation, break the silence in the car. Even in his darkest days, I haven't seen him like that.
"I don't know what I am getting." He brushes me off.
"They have really great veggie lasagna in there. And you can pick a side of caprice salad with them." I suggest and look for his reaction.
"I am not sure I am hungry." He says, gripping on the steering wheel.
"Are you sure? You seem a little grumpy and you usually get moody when you are hu..." I begin but he groans loudly, making me stop before ending my sentence.
"I am fine. Just shut up for a moment and let me concentrate before I crash the fucking car." He snaps at me, making me gasp as I watch him lash out.
"Not grumpy at all." I say sarcastically, folding my arms in front of my chest.
"I am sorry my mood is affecting your day, princess. Maybe your other boyfriend will make up for it." He says bitterly, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.
"My what?" I ask, looking at him to figure out what bug bit his ass today.
"Luke. You sure behave more like he is your boyfriend than I am." He turns to look at me, his eyes glossing with anger.
"You are being fucking ridiculous." I can't believe I am hearing these words coming out of his mouth.
"Am I, (Y/N)?" He asks.
"Yes, you are. Stop the car." I demand, unbuckling my seat belt.
"What?" He asks me.
"Stop the fucking car, right now." I bite my lip, opening the Uber app on my phone.
"We are going to the restaurant to eat with our friends. I am not stopping." He insists, disobeying my order.
"You can go wherever the fuck you want. I am not coming anywhere with you, not after that." I say, in total calmness. He stops the car and I open the door, getting out of it as fast as I can.
"(Y/N)..." He calls after me, making me raise my middle finger at him.
"Screw you, Hood." I say without turning to look at him.