8

PoV: Sonic

  I woke up before the rest. I changed and left for a jog, waking up at 5:30 have me my only time alone. Shadow followed me to my parents everyday and Scourge got a job and the same store as me. Lucky for me, Scourge has been pissing off my boss a whole lot, I just hoped he'd be fired.

  I slept on the couch while the others slept in the bed, yet... I always woke up... in the bed. I knew they were carrying me as soon as I fell asleep, so I started staying up later and waking up earlier to keep them from grabbing me in the middle of the night.

---

"Sonic," Silver poked my check, "You fell asleep."

"Did I? I guess I should start~" I yawned and stretched, "drinking coffee."

"That was cute," Silver was staring at me.

"You say that about everything," I groaned.

"It's cause you're cute no matter what," he pulled me into a hug, I was to tired to fight it.

"I'm gonna wear filthy clothes and leave my fur a mess," I said.

"You'd be my cute little hobo, and I'd take you home, wash you up, comb your fur, and keep you."

"Stop kidnapping me."

"Never," he kissed my cheek and I let my head slam on the table.

"Kill me."

"I'll avenge you if you died," Silver was as weird as ever.

"Please don't," I sighed, "Ee!"

  I felt his hand sliding down my back, "You're so slender."

"S-st-mm!" He was kissing me again.

"Damn he got another one," I heard.

"But isn't he a bottom type?"

"Four in the ass? Oh hell no, I can't do that."

  I pushed away and he pulled me into the hallway. He pushed me against the lockers.

"Silver let me go!" I pushed back.

"Look at you, you're exhausting yourself. What are you going to do if you collapse on the floor from sleep deprivation? I'm going to have to carry you to a hospital," he squished my cheeks.

"... I'll find another roommate-"

"Not happening."

"What the hell?! Why can't you just let me live on my own?"

"Because I want you for myself," Silver grabbed my hand again, "I'll show you how much I want you."

"Silver! Aa~!" He pushed me into an Empty classroom.

  He kissed me and pushed me down on a desk. He wasn't letting up. His tongue's in my mouth.

Light Lemons

  Silver let my mouth go and I hadn't noticed he unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants.

"I have to bring you out," Silver was looking under my boxers.

"Silver don't," I moved my hand to cover myself.

"Don't worry, I'm experienced."

"Aa~♡!" Feel back as when I felt him lick me, "D-don't~ aah~♡!"

"You're smaller than me," he was holding it in his hand, "every part of you is cute."

"Don't look at it," he held my only free hand, the other held my balance, "aa~♡!"

  He had his mouth over me. He moved his head and I gripped the table. Silver pulled me in when I felt the knot in my stomach release.

  I was out of breath just from that. I could feel him swallowing.

"Nn~!" Silver licked me and he pulled himself off me.

"You came really fast. That's going to be fun," he let me go.

Light Lemons End

"I love how sweet you are," Silver licked my ear.

Ring!

"Aww man. Stupid 3rd period," he sighed as he stood up, "Well at least you get time with Mephy. And we have advisory today, so you get me and Shadow 7th period. Let's get you to class."

  I just got a blowjob from the guy who's been following me around since I got here... What the fuck?!

~~~