41

PoV: Silver

  It was weird to have Sonic around now. I didn't know what it was, but... none of us knew if we wanted to leave him or not.

"He doesn't have anyone. We should at least let him stay," Scourge said.

"Fuck... I can't just kick him out after how he opened up. It doesn't feel right, I'd. I'd always feel like there's something missing," Shadow rubbed his eye.

"That fuck does that mean?" I asked.

"Alright, do this. Imagine if Sonic wasn't here right now. There's no one in that room right now. We didn't just have sex with the cutest person on the school campus, and we live here alone. Does that feel right to you?"

  Shadow was right... it didn't feel right. It wasn't because Sonic did the cooking and cleaning, and laundry. It was because, I couldn't imagine not seeing his face and hearing his voice every day.

"I never thought we'd fall in love with anyone else..." I watched the door, Sonic was still asleep behind it.

"So, how do we celebrate?" Scourge asked.

"First we need to get a huge amount of pain killers for Sonic," Mephilies commented, "He's not going to enjoy that pain."

"Yeah let's do that first."

---

  Sonic woke up in three hours, we were there, waiting for him.

"Ah! Tsk!" He could hardly move, let alone get up.

"Sonic," Scourge gave him the pill, "Take it easy, we'll move you."

"I can't..." Sonic whimpered, "I have to pee..."

"Here," I carefully lifted Sonic, "I'll take him."

---

"Ah," Sonic yelped and I helped him stand.

"Sorry," I turbed away and Sonic went. I helped him wash his hands and laid him on the couch, "Better?"

  Shadow placed an ice pack on Sonic's  back, Sonic began to purr because of it.

"That's a yes," Shadow chuckled and Scourged handed Sonic his sheep.

  Mephilies dotted Sonic's little mochi plushies around him. I brought him his to*thless pillow that he slept with, constantly. I kissed his forehead and handed Sonic the remote to watch anything he wanted. He started watching this kids show called "Meow Meow." It was... different from what I expected. I could have sworn the two main characters were gay. And the little bat was an extremely loud character. I sat down at the counter with the others and slammed my head on the table.

"Silver?" Mephilies poked me.

"We are horrible boyfriends for even considering leaving him. We even claimed him before the scars faded. What were we going to do? No one should have wanted him after being claimed except Fleetaway, who's an abusive piece of shit," I felt guilt, looking at Sonic's smile as he remained curled up on the couch.

"Hey, if you tell him, it'll only hurt him. It's not worth making him cry over a thought," Shadow put his hand on my shoulder, "You love him after all. It's best not to hurt him over every little thing."

"Guys..." Sonic called, "Can you get the box on top of the fridge?"

"Oh sure," Scourge looked at the top of the fridge, "When did you put this up here?"

"The question is, how did he put the box up there when he can't even reach the top shelf in the fridge," Mephilies laughed.

"I stood on a chair," Sonic answered and Scourge gave him the box.

"What's in there?" I asked as Sonic opened the box.

"My secret stash," he pulled out a chocolate chip cookie from inside.

"YOU HAVE COOKIES!?"

PoV: Shadow

  Silver ran to Sonic and managed to steal half a cookie before Sonic shut the box. We weren't just in love with Sonic. Scourge, Mephilies, and I were in love with Silver and Sonic, they were all we needed.

"Give me a cookie!" Silver wines.

"No! I made them, they're mine!" They two started arguing in their own adorable way.

"So, anything else you want to do?" I asked the two besides me.

"I'm fine with this," Mephilies 'smiled' and sat with me.

"Cookie!" Scourge hoped the counter and snagged the cookie from Sonic's mouth.

"Hey!"

"You didn't eat it fast enough."

"Why does he get a whole cookie!"

"STOP STEALING MY COOKIES!"

"Stop hiding cookies!"

"No!"

"What do you think?" Mephilies asked as me watched them fight over another cookie.

"I think this is perfect."

~~~