11

PoV: Sonic

"D-don't aa!" Scourge had me trapped between the wall and himself. He was licking my ear no matter how many tines I said no, "S-Scourge s-stop it- naa~"

"You're so cute," he pulled me into his arms.

"No!" He picked me and I shouted for him to drop me, "Put me down! Will you people stop picking me up!"

"Scourge what are you doing to him?" Silver came in laughing.

"Are you even listening to me? Put me down!" I pinched his hand.

"Hey, I will pinch you back," Scourge pinched my cheek.

"You're tormenting him," Shadow had stupid smirk on his face.

Mephilies was just watching me. Why are you so weird?

"Scourge put me down," I ordered him, making myself sound athorative.

"Not a chance," he lifted me higher and I fought with him to put me down, "There," he put me on his shoulders. I grabbed his quills so I wouldn't fall, "Nice and safe."

"Nice and safe my ass! Put me down I'm gonna fall!" I hated this.

"Hey Mephilies you want a turn? You've been staring pretty hard," Every move Scourge made felt like he was gonna throw me off.

"Yes," Mephilies traded places with Scourge. I was doomed to these four.

"Mephilies... put me down..." I groaned and let my head fall into his quills.

"I just got you, I'm not letting go until my turn's done," he started walking and I grabbed his quills out of panic.

  Mephilies dragged me around the apartment. He started going through the fridge and closed it.

"Mephilies, it's my turn," Shadow grabbed me.

"Why can't you people just not carry me?" I pulled Shadows quills.

"You're too cute to not hold," he poked me, "We could carry you all day."

"I'm not cute," I hit him in the head.

"Well your not strong enough to do any damage," he sat down on the couch and pulled me off his shoulders.

  Shadow put me in his lap, which was better that his shoulder, but I still wanted to me on the ground where it was safe. I didn't know how long he trapped me there.

"Shadow..." I whined.

"I'm not putting you down, besides Silver's next," he said.

"I have to pee," I stated, That's my ticket out.

"That's fine."

"Ee!" He stood up with me in his arms. Shadow put me down in the bathroom and closed the door, "Okay, now I just need to wait for him to leave."

---

  Waiting took forever. I ended up actually using the bathroom. I washed my hands and peeked out.

"There," I was picked up again.

"No!" I was trapped by Silver this time, "Drop me!"

"Don't worry, this is for suggles," Silver pushed me down onto the recliner and held me on his lap there.

  I growled under my breath as I was stuck in Silver's arms.

"I hate all of you."

"We know you don't mean that," Silver kissed my cheek.

"I hate you."

--- 5 pm ---

  I went from the cemetery to work. I started my shift, my boss was on the phone for a long time. This was Scourge's day off so I didn't have to deal with him, it was peaceful.

"Sonic, I need to have a word with you in my office," my boss called me over.

"Sure," I followed him into the office.

"Sit," he ordered.

  I sat down in the seat across his desk, "What did you need to talk about?"

"You're a very hard worker Sonic, I'll admit that. But it seems that we've found someone... better suited for the job," he stated.

"Someone better suited? Sir I've never missed a day, and I haven't made a single mistake since my training-"

"Sonic," he cut me off, "we just aren't getting enough customers. We need someone who will bring in more customers. Someone more attractive."

"Sir I-"

"You're fired Sonic. I'll be needing your uniform," He held out his hand.

I removed my vest and handed it to him.

"Fine. I'll be back to pick up my last paycheck next friday-"

"No need, it's right here," he handed me an envelope. A check with my name was inside.

  I left and ran into some girl.

"Sir, I'm here for my training," she said.

---

  I walked back home, "I can't believe they replaced me with some girl. I've worked there for a year, how can he just fire me?"

  I bought a ramune to drink on my way home. I used the pin in the cap and poped the marble into the bottle. The drink started fuzzing and I drank it. I bought myself chocolates and snacks to cheer myself up before I went home. I walked in and shut the door.

"Sonic? You okay?" Silver asked.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. Except I was just fired from a job I've have been working at for a year because a girl was prettier than me," I slammed my wallet on the table, "I have no money until I get a new job and no food until I get money."

"Sonic, relax," Shadow grabbed me and rubbed my back, "We can take care of you. We'll give you all the money you need."

"I don't want your money," I opened a box of pokey. And ate one.

"I thought you didn't eat snacks?" Scourge was teasing.

"Don't test me," I growled.

"Hey," Shadow bit the other end of my pokey while it was in my mouth. What the hell?! He kissed me, and let me go, "We take care of you."

~~~