28

PoV: Sonic

"WELCOME TO THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!"

Thats right. This was happening today. School was out, I forgot this was the reason why. The smell of food was everywhere. I would say that I was completely out of money because I still didn't have a job, but Fleetaway willingly gave me a thousand dollars the other day. I'm trying all the food here. Nothing is standing in my way.

"Here's your meal," the student handed me the small box of food I ordered.

"I can't wait," I blew the steam from the hit meal.

"There you are!" A girl grabbed me, "The team was waiting for you."

"The team? Wait, I'm not competing. Hey," she wasn't listening.

"You can eat later," she took my food, "Lets go."

"Wait, my food!" I lost a perfectly good snack.

---

"Hurry get dressed," I was pushed into a changing room.

"I'm not competing!" I argued.

"You are-" I elbowed who ever was behind me, "Fuck..."

"Fleetaway. Don't sneak up on someone like that," I leaned back against the wall, "What do you want?"

"I want you to compete on my team," he said.

"What?! I'm not even an elite. That's far from allowed," I said, "And you owe me a plate of sweet and spicy seafood noodles."

"I... owe you?" He stared.

"The girl you had bring me hear made me lose my plate. You. Owe. Me," I clarified.

  Fleetaway burst into laughter, "Hahaha! You're eating this conomers crap?"

"If you think it's crap then you have no culture."

  He backed away, "... Why are you with those four perverts?"

"You shouldn't insult people like that. Those four took me in when everyone else kicked me out for losing my spot in the elites!"

"I gave you an offer to come back," grabbed me, "And you rejected it."

"I don't want to go back for you, I'll do it on my own," I growled, "enjoy your festival," I threw the clothes at him, "I have a curry bun to go eat."

PoV: Fleetaway

"Fleetaway, are you alright. I don't know what's wrong with those scums. All they want is our money, looks, and greatness. The should have just been born blessed like you."

"He rejected me..." I felt something unusual. Was it rage? No. It was something different. He was different. He didn't obey, but he didn't misbehave either. He didn't cause trouble, yet I couldn't get his attention, "Again!!!!"

"Fleetaway, you don't need him. You've got Amy now."

"She's worthless..." I was watching g Sonic walked away. He walked away with a smile as he chose the next meal to eat, "she listens to me, just like the rest of you. I want him. I want him, and I will control him. I'll make him obey me as everyone else has failed to. He will be mine."

PoV: Sonic

  I just got a chill up my spine.

"Sonikku~!"

  Oh no... not here! Scourge and Silver were right next to me.

"Sonic?" Silver asked.

"Just hide me," I hid behind him.

"I could have worn I just saw him," the pink hedgehog girl left.

  Amy, I do not want to deal with you today.

"Sonic, why are you hiding?" Silver hugged me.

"That girl is worse than all four of you..." I kept my eye on her as she disappear, "She's gone..."

"What do you mean by worse?" Scourge looked annoyed, Silver was glaring at me.

"Hey! Your teammates are waiting. We're starting the games!" A group came over to us.

"Team?" Scourge repeated.

"Come on," one grabbed.

"No! I didn't get to order!" I was dragged away again. I just wanted to taste the food...

---

"Sonic, hurry up and change," a girl ordered.

"I'm not competing!" I growled.

"We'll make you."

"Ah!" My arms were pinned by two other, "No!"

PoV: Fleetaway

"Is it done?" I asked.

"He's on the girls team in secret," they answered.

"Perfect."

  I had my team, and it was only a few moments until the games started. It was a relay race, no one was going to beat me. After all, in a race, I always won.

~~~