The Beginning

An Unexpected Swap

Marinette and Adrien were both late to school due to an akuma attack, they both fought a villain that turned everything into cheese, which Plagg loved. The villain was a huge threat to Paris and was more complicated to take down, but of course Ladybug and Cat Noir defeated him.

Marinette traveled to school by walking, on her way, she stumbled opon a store that sold magazines of Adrien. Of course, Marinette bought one. How could she not? As she was waiting in the check-out line she saw a familiar face come into the store.

"A-Adrien!?" Marinette squealed, she held up her magazine in front of her face so he couldn't see her. Adrien thankfully didn't notice her. His father asked him to pick up some magazines so he could check if there was an error in the print. Adrien grabbed three magazines and stood behind Marinette.

Marinette started blushing under her magazine as he waited behind her. Adrien took a good look at Marinette's back side and realized that it was her. "Marinette?" He smiled a bit and was slightly shocked that she was here. "Oh! Hey Adrien!" Marinette turned around and pretended that she didn't know he was there.

Adrien chuckled a bit, "I didn't think you would be here. What are you getting?" Even though it wasn't Adrien's business, he was still curious. Marinette looked down at the magazine and panicked. "Oh, this? Uh.. it's for uh.." She tried to think of an excuse but Adrien knew her too well.

"Are you buying a magazine that is about me?" Adrien smirked. He got up 2 inches next to her face and squinted. Marinette's heart raced as her face turned red. She was about to reply until someone interrupted her.

It was Lila. She must of saw Adrien come into the store so she followed him. "Hey Adrien." Lila pulled on a fake smile and a sweet voice. But she wasn't fooling anyone. "Oh..hey Lila." Adrien's tone went a bit sad, or well.. disappointed. Since Lila was so "rich", she grabbed a random magazine to make it look like she was buying something.

Marinette growled a bit as she watched Lila drown into her lies. She bit onto the magazine while Lila played nice with her. "Hello, Marinette." Lila said the word 'Hello' very slow and mean. Adrien didn't pay attention so he didn't say anything. "Hey, Lila." Marinette glared at Lila and clenched her teeth together. While Lila was giving that evil grin.

"Lila, can you excuse us? Marinette and I were having a conversation until you showed up." Adrien tried to say that in the nicest way possible, but he mean't it. Marinette wasn't sure if continuing that conversation was a good thing. Lila quickly death stared Adrien and threw the magazine she was going to buy in a random spot. She ran out of the store while a little "hmph" came out of her mouth.

Adrien sighed and looked down. He eventually looked back at Marinette and smiled. "Sorry about Lila.." He had no reason to apologize, after all it wasn't his fault. "Next." Marinette was about to speak until the cashier called out for the next person in line, which was her. "Um..see you at school." Marinette waved at Adrien and checked out her item. She then left the store without looking back.

"Ugh, why can't she just back off!?" Lila whispered to herself in frustration as she ran off from the store. She was walking into the direction of the school until a moving object comes toward her. "An akuma!" Lila's emotions went from angry to excited. She once again grabbed the akuma and forced it into her earring.

"Hawk Moth, I promise I won't disappoint you this time. But I need new powers, something that is more than an illusion and can affect others." A purple butterfly mask appeared onto Lila's face as she asked HawkMoth for more powers. "Of course, I have some better powers for you, Switcher." Once again, Hawk Moth came up with a stupid name.

Lila turned into a villain that looked like her normal self, just like Chameleon. Her power was to switch people into any body she desires. All it took was for her to touch two people and they would switch.

"Time to show Marinette what it's like to be me.." Switcher (Lila) was planning on swaping with Marinette and flirt with Adrien. She thought it was a brilliant plan to destroy Marinette's reputation as well.

As Adrien walked into class, he saw Lila peaking her head out of the room. "Lila?" He whispered. "Hey Adrien, umm..I need Marinette." Lila walked up to Marinette and smiled. Marinette was a bit confused but she had an angry look on her face. "Marinette, I need to talk to you alone. I..want to apologize for everything I've done.." Lila made herself look innocent and nice, and Marinette couldn't tell if she was being fake or not.

"O-Okay?" Marinette and Lila walked out of the classroom and went into the lockeroom. Adrien's 'villain sense' was on a high alert and he suspected that Lila was akumatized, so he followed Lila and Marinette.

Adrien hid behind the lockers and watched Lila and Marinette talk. "Look, I'm really sorry.. I promise that I won't lie anymore.." Lila placed her hands on her chest and looked down. She looked like she was very guilty and Marinette believed her. "It's okay, we all make mistakes." Marinette wanted to give her a chance so she took it.

"Can we be friends?" Lila looked up at Marinette and smiled. "Sure..I mean..why not?" Marinette was unsure about this big decision she was making but she didn't say anything about it. "Pinky swear?" Lila held out her pinky and Marinette did too. Lila pretended that she didn't know how to do a pinky swear and "accidentally" touched Marinette's hand.

As she touched her hand, it made a white spark. Which only Adrien saw, he knew that she was about to do something so he jumped in the way. "Look out Marinette!" Adrien called out. Lila was about to touch herself to swap into Marinette's body but instead she accidentally touched Adrien as he jumped in the way.

A huge bright light shined and took Adrien and Marinette into each other's houses. Except, Adrien was in Marinette's house, and Marinette was in Adrien's house, in differen't bodies.

That's all for today! I will be releasing a new chapter that is about Adrien and Marinette living each other's lives! ^^