Luka Has Entered The Chat

"So what are we going to do now?" Adrien asked.

Marinette shrugged and accepted the fact that they were trapped into each other's bodies, "We can't tell anybody about this.. let's just act like each other and see where it takes us."

"You sure? What if Master Fu never finds a way to change us back? What if-"

"Adrien, stop..."

Adrien jumped a little, he stared worringly at Marinette and sighed. "I trust Master Fu.. He always finds a way to bring us back." Marinette turned around and faced her back toward Adrien, she gestured at him to follow her as she slowly walked back to school.

They silently walked to school without saying anything to each other. As they walked into the school, Adrien grabbed Marinette's wrist. "Marinette, I want you to know that... no matter who's body you're in.. I'll always love you m'lady."

Without hesitating, Adrien pulled in for a kiss but got interrupted by a familar voice. "Um.. are you two kissing?"

Adrien and Marinette awkwardly looked at the person, who was Luka! "W-What! No! I uh.." Marinette hid her blushing by a stupid grin and let go of Adrien's hand.

"Umm.. Crap.. he doesn't know that I'm Adrien." Adrien side whispered to Marinette. Marinette didn't say anything and gave him a mean look, "Marinette and I were just practicing a new pose for a magazine we'll be modeling in." Marinette responded, she flexed her muscles a bit and was proud of it.

Luka stood there confused, "Right... so.. you two are dating I'm guessing?"

"No!"
"Yes"

They both exchanged confused glances and smiled, "Oh, we're just friends." Marinette said with a smirk. "Oh I hate you.." Adrien playfully mumbled. "Karma's a bitch."
Marinette mumbled back.

"Language!" Adrien whisper yelled while nudging his elbow at Marinette's arm. As the two were whisper fighting, Luka awkwardly stood there watching them be weird. "You know I can hear everything, right?" Luka told them.

"R-Right! Um.. Anyway, Adrien- I mean.. Marinette and I have something important to do.." Marinette replied, she then speedwalked to her class. "O-Ok.." Adrien watched Marinette leave and glanced back at Luka.

"So.. Marinette, is it true you two are actually dating?" Luka tried to pull off a happy smile, but his voice sounded very disappointed. Adrien squealed a bit and nodded. "No.. Mari- Adrien doesn't like me back.." Adrien nervously chuckled.

"Oh.. " Luka scratched his neck and squinted, "You know you don't have to lie to me right? It's okay to say the truth, if you're really dating Adrien I'm happy for you. I'll always support you Marinette.."

Adrien's eyes widened, he felt so guilty yet managed to hold in his laughter as Luka spoke. "Sksksks... Sorry Luka.. Um.. I uh, have to go! See ya!" Adrien quickly ran to the classroom, he didn't want to mess up Marinette's friendship with Luka in any way.

Marinette was sitting in Adrien's spot and waited for Adrien to walk in, but unfortunately.. someone she didn't like came into the room...

"Hey Adrien!"