Informing Master Fu

Author's Note: This will be a short chapter explaining what will happen with them and Master Fu. Nothing interesting, but the next one will involve Luka

Adrien and Marinette walked out of school, without getting caught. They both tried their best not to laugh as they walked out. "Now what?" Adrien cocked his head forward and conceringly asked.

Marinette gawked, "Now.. we go to Master Fu and tell him about what happened." Adrien acceded to her reply and sprinted to Master Fu's place, with the help of Marinette's navigation of course.

The Adrienette couple unbolted the door that lead to Master Fu's tiny room. "Master..!" Marinette struggled for air as she forced Master Fu's name out of her mouth. She managed to inhale enough oxygen to let out a small sentence, "Adrien and I switched bodies!"

"What? How could this of happened?" Master Fu quickly stowed his tea pots and walked over to his work area. "We're not sure.." Adrien cut into their conversation to substitute Marinette's words as she was struggling to talk. 

"Hm.. and you don't remember at least one thing before you two switched?" Master Fu stroked his beard as he watched the two helpless teenagers figure out a solution. Marinette and Adrien exchanged glances while they shook their heads.

He sighed, he's never dealt with this kind of stuff before, which lead him to another miserable discovery. "I'll tell you what, come back next week and I'll find a cure for your problem."

"But what if you don't?" Marinette finally spoke. Master Fu loudly exhaled and looked down, "Then I have failed you." His voice was softer than ever, which made Adrien and Marinette a bit uncomfortable.

"What about Ladybug and Cat Noir?" Adrien mentioned. Master Fu looked up with a shocked expression plattered on his face, "You two know your identities?!" They both nodded at his question.

"I'm so sorry Marinette and Adrien. I've known about your love for each other and hid it from you. You have every right to be mad at me.." He ashamingly admitted. Marinette placed her hand on his shoulder and smiled, "You were just trying to protect us, Master Fu. Don't feel bad."

Le Time Skip~

"So.. what are we going to do now?"