Downhill

"Hey Adrien!" Lila waved her hand and sat next to Marinette. "I'm so sorry I missed our last photoshoot, I had a lot going on during that time..." She innocently said and pretended to be sad. Marinette cringed so badly, she wanted to be mean to her but she knew Adrien wouldn't want that.

"That's alright Lila, I found a replacement that did a very good job posing, almost as good as you." Marinette, of course, had to add some sort of payback into her response. Lila was clearly jealous! "Oh, really? Who?"

"My girlfriend, Marinette." Marinette smirked. Lila's face expression made time looked like it had stop, "What!? Marinette??"

"Yes, Marinette." Adrien walked in and placed his hand on Marinette's shoulder. "Wait...but.." Lila was speechless, she stared at them for 10 seconds trying to process the fact that her plans failed. She gave Adrien (Who is in Mari's body) an evil look and walked out of the room.

Adrien shuttered, "D-Does she always give you that creepy glare?" He asked. "Yup, you'll get used to it!" Marinette chuckled.

Time Skip~

Lila's P.O.V

How did she do it?

Why did she do it?

I drowned in my thoughts, more than in my tears. I went straight into the girls bathroom and looked into the mirror.

I accidentally swapped their bodies and they now love each other!

I look up and since I'm a disguised super villain, I contact Hawk Moth using the butterfly mask. "How do I un-swap Adrien and Marinette? I hate seeing them in love like this. And I can't keep pretending like I didn't swap them!" I asked Hawk Moth.

"I can remove your akuma and everything will go back to normal, but would you really want that..?"

"Actually, I have an idea." I said.

"Go on..." He insisted. I smirk into the mirror and replied with, "Since Marinette is in Adrien's body, I'll just swap with her and say horrible things to Adrien."

"Wait... I'm confused. So, since Adrien and Marinette are in each other's bodies, you're going to swap with Marinette, who is in Adrien's body and you're going to be mean to Adrien?"

"Yes, Hawk Moth... that's what I just said."

"Hmm... Great plan, just make sure you give me Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous afterward."

"You can count on me Hawk Moth." *Insert Lila's creepy laugh here*

~

Lunchtime

Adrien and Marinette sat together at an empty table, which drew them a lot of attention. Adrien was being a bit of an annoyance, he kept flicking his mashed potatoes at Marinette. "Oh my God, dude. Stop..." Marinette took his spoon and threw it across the cafeteria.

"My spoon..." Adrien pretended to look sad and walked over to get it. As Adrien was gone for a short amount of time, Lila quickly walked over to Marinette. "Hey Adrien, can you come with me for a sec?" Lila asked. Marinette tilted her head and agreed to follow her.

Right as Marinette left, Adrien came back to an empty chair, where Marinette was supposed to be sitting.

Marinette followed Lila to the back of the school. Lila quickly grabbed Marinette's hand and swapped their boddies with each other. A bright light shined as Marinette went unconcious, Lila took Marinette and locked her into an empty room in the school.

"I'm now in Adrien's body... Time to ruin their relationship." Lila whispered to herself.

Lila walked back into the lunchroom and waved at Adrien. (To clear some confusion, Lila is pretending to be Marinette in Adrien's body. And she is aware that Adrien is in Marinette's body.) "M'lady! Where have you been?" Adrien asked.

"M'lady?" Lila thought, "Since when does he call her M'lady!?" She cringed.

"I had to go to the bathroom." Lila responded. "Ohhh, did you hold 'it'?" Adrien jokingly referred to his last bathroom experience with Marinette. Lila sat down and was horrified, "Um... What??"

"Hehe, nevermind! Anyway can I talk to you about something important." Adrien asked. "Of course!" Lila had an evil smirk on her face as she was waiting for the tea to be spilled.

"Let's go somewhere else, where there are no people around." Adrien grabbed Lila's hand and took her into an empty classroom. They both sat down and Adrien confessed, "M'lady... I love you so much. I know this isn't the right time but... After our bodies get switched back... Will you be my girlfriend?"

Lila's eyes widened, she carefully thought this through deciding how she wants this to end. She then came to a conclusion:

"Since I'll never be Adrien's girlfriend as Lila, I can enjoy some moments with him as Marinette. After, I'll start putting holes into their relationship." She thought.

Lila grinned and said, "Oh Adrien, you know I want more than that." She slowly slid her finger down his arm and wrapped her arms around his neck. She sat on his lap and tried to kiss him. Adrien instantly pushed her off of him and stood up.

"Woah, woah! M'lady, we're not ready for that..." Adrien quickly said. Lila got up and dragged him to the back of the classroom and continued what she was doing. "No one will find out." Lila assured.

Adrien was shocked about "Marinette's" inappropriate behaviour. Thankfully, Lila didn't take this to another level, she just kissed him with a little more hand movement involved. "Marinette... I don't think we should-" "We're just kissing." Lila interrupted.

Adrien was hestitant, but finally allowed her to make-out with him. After 4 minutes of kissing, they seperated. Adrien had a bit of a romantic smile, but then it faded into a disappointed expression. "What's wrong Adrien?" Lila asked.

Adrien crossed his arms and looked the other way, "I told you I wasn't ready. And yet you still forced me into a mini make-out session, that's not cool Marinette.."

"Pfft, I don't see the issue. You let me kiss you. Besides, we were JUST making-out. It's not a big issue." Lila bluntly responded.

"I know... And it was my fault for allowing you to make-out with me even though I wasn't ready. I'm fine with a small romantic kiss, just not a forced make-out session in the back of a empty classroom." He sighed.

"And your point is...?"

"Seriously, Marinette? I just find it disrespectful of you not respecting my personal space. I'm just a bit disappointed with you, that's all."

Lila chuckled at how her plan was working so easily, "You don't need personal space. Since you're going to be my future boyfriend, I can do whatever I'd like to you."

Adrien jumped back, "Are you kidding me right now? You do know that I have a say in what we do as well, right? Just... Forget it, I really wanted to be your boyfriend but now I'm starting to have second thoughts." Tears stared to form into his eyes as he walked away.

"Goodbye Marinette."