The Swap

Author's note: Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait! This chapter will be the funny one you've been waiting for :3

-

Marinette woke up feeling strange. She couldn't recall her last memory of what happened. She gently patted her covers and looked up at the ceiling of the room that wasn't hers.

"Where am I?" Marinette was still a bit sleepy, so her mind processed things a bit slower than usual. She got out of bed and stood in front of a tall window that was infront of her view. "Wait..why am I in Adrien's room!?" She jumped up and squealed.

She noticed something off about her voice, it was more.. deeper. She looked down at her body only to see that she was wearing Adrien's pants...and his shoes as well. "Why am I in Adrien's clothes??" She started feeling around her body and realized..

That isn't her body..

"AHHHHH!" She screamed on the top of the lungs and ran around in circles. She heard a voice from coming from her bed, yet it was familiar. "Ughh, kid. I'm trying to sleep. What is all of that screaming about?" Plagg was hidden in the blankets, so Marinette couldn't see him.

Marinette turned around with her pupils tiny as a raisin. "Huh? Who said that?" Marinette walked toward the bed and pulled the blankets off. "No! Stop! Let me sleep!" Plagg hissed and covered his eyes. "Plagg?! What are you doing here?" Marinette whispered-yelled and leaned in next to Plagg.

Plagg stretched out his tiny body and flew up into Marinette's face. "I live here, duh." He sassed back with his arms crossed. "B-But this is Adrien's room..what are you doing in his room?" Marinette started to look around the room to make sure that this is actually Adrien's room.

"Yeah, it is. You live here too, Adrien." Plagg got near Marinette's chest and backed away. "A-Adrien? Hold up.. did Adrien and I switch bodies?!" Marinette once again shrieked. "Beats me. Wait..you're not Adrien?" Plagg started to get nervous due to showing himself to a random stranger.

Marinette nodded, "I'm Marinette" Plagg sighed in relief. "Oh..thank God it's just you.. how did you get here anyway?" Plagg asked with a curious look on his face. "I don't know. All I remember is talking to this girl at school and then poof! I wake up in Adrien's body." Marinette collapsed onto Adrien's bed and smashed her head to his pillow

"On the bright side, you now get to see what it's like to be a boy!" Plagg chuckled and gave her a smirk. Marinette opened her eyes and realized something, "Wait.. if you were always in Adrien's room..does that mean.."

Marinette jumped out of bed and looked at Plagg straight in the eyes. "Adrien is Cat Noir!?" She blushed so hard whenever she came to that realization. "It's about time you found out!" Plagg excitingly flew in the air in joy.

He's been waiting for this moment for so long. "Oh my goodness! But how? This must be some kind of alternate universe or something.. there is no way he could be Cat Noir!" She wanted to deny it, but she knew it was the truth. Plagg sighed, "nevermind.."

"Is he in my body? In my room? With my screensaver of him?!" Marinette started panicking as those thoughts rushed through her head. "Here I was thinking that Adrien was the only one who had a screensaver of his crush.. guess I was wrong." Plagg flew over to Adrien's computer and turned it on.

The computer opened up to a huge picture of a collage of Ladybug. The picture had a pink tint to it and there were hearts everywhere. Marinette gasped as she saw the photo. "H-He.. he's in love with me!?" Her face turned tomato red as she stared at the picture.

"You two are so oblivious.." Plagg mumbled. "I need to go over to Adrien's.. or I mean.. my house right now!" Marinette grabbed her binder that wasn't even hers, she ran out the door and ran into her parents bakery..

Sorry for the short chapter! The next one will be long and it will have Adrien's side of the story too! (And a little bathroom bonus scene ;3)