ENDING

CLOSING REMARKS -

It's over. It's finally, finally, FINALLY over.

I was actually ready to give up on this once I hit January because... being a December short, LB's existence is almost futile, even my cousin said so. Who I should thank because by insisting I quit this, only fuelled me to finish it. Thank you for telling me to just quit and write it next time. It made me so fired up I persisted until February.

And now, by the near end of February (yIKES), Love Bites is officially done.

As always, this will remain a first draft until I find myself wanting to edit any of the crap I pull

:-)

Thank you for the readers who persisted and stuck by until the end! For the patience and all the love for these characters, especially our fluffy, 12/10 will protect boy, Orion! I wrote this final chapter this morning, half-asleep, on the passenger seat while I blocked out the dawn from my eyes. It was a splendid sight despite looking incredibly homeless and was typing on my phone really fast.

Yes, most of the final chapter - in fact, the first two scenes - were written out on phone. I am a god when it comes to typing on my phone.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading until here!

You guys are incredible :-)

FUN FACTS -

- BREE is mixed race. She's half white Italian and half black. Her grandmother is her paternal grandmother. Being independent - starting the story with dead parental figures, oof - was necessary for Bree's character.

- THE he's her mate thing was already set since the outlining period. I actually thought of eradicating that entirely when I was finishing the last chapter.

- SNOW, the werewolf Bree's grandmother helped was first thought out to be Orion's mother. It would be cool if she was pregnant with Orion at the time she was saved, but marking her as 'pregnant' while Bree was telling Orion about why she didn't dislike werewolves would give away the connection between Snow x Orion x Bree too fast, so I had to act sly.

- COB, Elise's adopted werewolf brother, was not part of the plan.

- SPEAKING of not part of the plan, the ending was totally different. Though it's true that it isn't Orion who was really in danger - fun ways to trick people into pain 101 - it was supposed to be JUST a wolf cub. Not werewolf, who was captured and Bree arrives - without Elise - and hides with Orion and both of them don't do anything because they can't risk exposure. I realised this was heartless and cut it.

- ANOTHER fun fact about the ending, instead of telling him she was going to leave with him, Bree was actually going to ask Orion to stay. In the end, I changed it because I think it'd be nicer. Bree always stays. Orion home was never a physical house. It was a person.

- THE Italian subtext is because, from a small research, Little Red Riding originated as a small gossip/story passed around in the homes of Italy. Hence the chapter numbers and why Bree calls her grandmother nonna and why she's half Italian herself.

- ORION is in fact, Mexican. His last name is revealed in the last chapter as Aguerra.

- BREE was supposed to have the cape until the end.

- LOVE bites was created solely for a Christmas Short (SNORT) and is actually derive/spin-off to another wip of mine that is sharper and much more action-paced. It's about female alphas and mates to enemies. It's bloodier and did not go well to an easy, romance Christmas short, so I scrapped that and made a spin-off based on one of the characters from that wip.

-

CAN YOU GUESS WHICH CHARACTER?

(see answer after Leo, but hand out your guesses, i wanne see).

hint: major character

-

-

-

-

-

It's actually Orion.

I don't know if I'm going to incorporate this side piece to that wip, but in that wip, Orion is a soldier.

SPOILER.

He dies in that wip.

Aren't you glad I stuck with this?

: -)

bye & thanks

- ?