roommate 12

Holy shit.

Eunbi probably looks like an idiot right now, gawking at Chaeyeon. Eunbi now knows that it's her who she's been talking to online about wvery single night for the past 3 months or so, but she just can't believe it.

Chaeyeon?

Her roommate who for past month has been nothing but a nuisance? The girl who makes Eunbi want to rip her hair out in frustration and annoyance every single day? The girl who couldn't be more polar opposite from her? 

The roommate that she couldn't stand? How the fuck that happened?

Suddenly the chair leg squeaks across the wooden floor, pulling Eunbi back into reality as Chaeyeon stands up practically sprints out of the building. Her Impulsivenes surprises Eunbi for a moment, leaving her frozen in perplexity before she starts to run after her.

But Chaeyeon got too much of a head start and the headlights of her car flashes on as soon as Eunbi steps out of the building into the night. She stops dead in her tracks as she watches Chaeyeon start to drive away before she could even try to stop her.

Eunbi looks around at the nearly empty parking lot. She runs her fingers through her hair in frustration and bafflement. What the hell just happened? Yeah, they were both surprised as hell at the revelation, but Chaeyeon ran away before they could even say anything else. It was almost like she was afraid. 

Eunbi forces herself over her car. She had to talk to Chaeyeon. There was no way that she was just going to forget about what happened here tonight. 

Eunbi may or may not have driven faster than the legal limit on the way back to campus, but how could she not? She was worried about Chaeyeon. Clearly this is a lot deeper than just finding out that your roommate is also your closest online friend. And she was determined to find out what exactly is on her mind.

Too many things are running in Eunbi's mind that it's impossible to specifically pinpoint exactly what and how she is feeling. It ranges from complete astonishment to guilt. Astonishment because, holy shit, it's Chaeyeon, and guilt because she couldn't stand the girl and she talked loads of crap to her about her. This whole ironic mess was giving her a headache. This is too much to be just a mere coincidence. This kind of stuff just doesn't happen in every day life.

Once she parks her car in her designated spot, she jogs to the building her dorm resides in and, with unsteady hands, inserts the key into the lock. She opens it and is disheartened to see that Chaeyeon isn't in there. But she left early so she had an early start back to campus. Where was she?

Eunbi fishes her phone out of her bag before dropping in on the ground. She never got Chaeyeon's number because it wasn't like they were going to text each other asking if they wanted to hangout and get lunch together. So Eunbi opens up the Twitter app and contacts her in the only way she's ever known how.

@ultdoyeon

C

haeyeon can we talk please?

Eunbi paces around her room for 15 minutes and nibbles on her nails in apprehension and unease. She doesn't know where Chaeyeon is and usually she wouldn't really think twice about it and assume she's fine, she can't help but freak out right now. So she decides to send her another message.

@ultdoyeon 

a

t least tell me that you're okay and that you're safe for the night