how you met (Klaus)

All from Klaus POV

"Hey watch out!" I turned only to see a fist coming towards my face, I closed my eyes waiting for the impact to come but it never did. I slowly cracked open an eye and saw the guy about to beat the shit out of me lying on the ground with blood coming from a cut on his forehead.

"What did you do to piss this guy off?" My eyes moved from the guy to the owner of the voice. I shrugged still very drunk. "You're cute." Why did I say that. She rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm yanking me out of the bar.

"Hey wait where are we going?" She let go of my arm in front of a car and turned to face me. "I'm taking you home because you're absolutely wrecked and already got into a fight. Now get in and tell me where you live." I nodded and got into the car laying my head against the window.

A few minutes later we got to the house and I sat up about to get out of the car before I remembered something. "Before I leave you never told me your name. I'll go first, I'm Klaus Hargreeves. Now you go." She smiled and shook her head. "There's a reason you don't know it. Now go on I have places to be and you should probably get sober." She reached over opened the door and gently pushed my chest. "Alright alright I'm gone." I got out and did a two finger salute as she drove off.

Later that night I walked into the bathroom and saw a paper sticking out of the pocket in my jacket. In messy handwriting it said 'my name is (y/n) (l/n) and my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx call me sometime' "fuck yes!"