like me (Diego)

Requested by: Jay_Hart I hope this meets your expectations thank you for requesting this I enjoyed writing it ♡

17 years ago

"Woah watch it!" I yelled as water came rushing my way. "Stay away from me!" I head a small feminine voice yell from the alleyway I had started to go down. "I'm not gonna hurt you!" I started to walk towards her, but she ran off before I could get anywhere near her. All I saw was a glimpse of (e/c) eyes and her (h/c)  hair flowing behind her as she ran away. "We heard yelling are you ok?" I nodded and faced Ben and Klaus. "I'm fine Ben." I walked off going between the two of them. "Hey I came too!"

Present day

A knock on the door sounded through the living room as all of us looked up confused as to why anyone would be here. "I got it." I stood up and went to the door opening it up to see a woman with blood coming from wounds on her head and covering her hands. "Help.." She spoke quietly before passing out. I quickly grabbed her before she hit the ground. "Guys! I need help!" I picked her up as Luthor, Allison, and Klaus ran over. "Oh my god." "Who is she?" "Am I still high or is Diego holding a lady covered in blood."

After she got patched up by Grace and Pogo

I sat by her bed deep in thought. She looked so familiar i just couldn't pin point the last time I'd seen her. My head snapped up and I quickly stood when she woke up and immediately went into fight mode. Water came rushing towards me and it just barely missed me. "Hey watch it!" I looked back at her and she was curled up in the corner. "Stay away from me!" Suddenly the memories came flooding back and I realized where I knew her from.

I put my hands up in surrender and stayed where I was standing. "It's ok I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise." She slowly looked up at me with those beautiful (e/c) eyes that I could never get out of my head. "Where am I?" I slowly lowered myself down to the floor sitting down. "You're in my fathers house you pounded on the door and said help before passing out and falling into my arms." She seemed embarrassed.

"Why we're you covered in blood?" She looked away. "I was attacked." She sighed and got up, she looked far too thin to be healthy. "I need to go I can't let anyone else know I'm here they might hurt you too." I quickly got to my feet. "Me and my siblings are pretty tough and you look like you haven't eaten in days. Please, stay even if it's just to get some food."

Six months later

"Klaus did you take my stash!" "I would never!!" I laughed to myself hearing (y/n) and Klaus bicker from different sides of the house. "You're not helping Ben!" "So you did!" "No!" "Quiet Ben!" I then heard footsteps running upstairs.

After a moment there was just silence until, "I KNEW IT!" (Y/n) and Klaus came running down the stairs and stopped in front of me. "Klaus got into my candy stash!" "(Y/n) thinks I got into her candy stash!" They said at the same time.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "What do I look like, your father? Resolve it yourself. Later. For now (y/n) is coming with me." I picked her up and put her over my shoulder going up to our shared room. "Use protection kids!"

(A/n) #2: I'm so sorry this took so long!