Babysitting- Five

Not the best idea ever but hey, it was a last minute choice.

You had to leave immediately to go to work, meaning you didn't have time to call your usual sitter for your (daughter/son) so you left (him/her) with your best friend. Five.

In no way was a professional assassin qualified to be a babysitter but it was important and you risked losing your job if you didn't show up.

"Ok remember everything I told you?" Five nodded for the fifth time that minute.

"Everything will be fine y/n, there's literally no way (kids name) will get into trouble with me around. Go do what you need to do and everything will be fine here." He shoved you out of the house and shook his head. "Taking care of the brat isn't even that hard y/n does it everyday."

He was so so very wrong. (Kids name) would not stop crying and when (s/he) finally did stop (s/he) wouldn't stop chewing on things (s/he) shouldn't. It was an absolute nightmare. Five constantly had to keep (him/her) from falling off of things, and having heavy objects fall off of tables onto (him/her).

-

"Why can't you just stay still?" Five was now sat down on the couch with (kids name) in his arms, playing with his tie. "This would be so much easier if you would just sleep." He yawned, feeling tired himself.

After a few minutes Five had fallen asleep with (kids name) laying on his chest happily.

It had been an hour since you left and you were finally getting home, happy to come back to Five and (kids name). You froze in your tracks though when you saw Five asleep while (kids name) had (his/her) hands on his face. "Daddy." (His/her) first words.

A/n two chapters in one day? Whaaaat?