Rogue Revolution

Thank you so much for giving my book a chance! First off this is the second book of the Rogue trilogy. You can find the first book Rogue to Luna, which you'll want to read before this book, on my profile. Also I feel the need to give a little warning that in the first few chapters the main character may come across as immature, but I wanted to include that to show character development as the story progresses.

Grammar isn't my strong suit, so feel free to point out any mistakes you notice. Also I'm not great at writing summary's for my books so please don't judge my book off that. I promise it's a great book! If you want to send me any artwork, book covers, or banners you made I would love to see them!

Rogue Revolution is a complete work of fiction all names and place have no relation to actual people or cities/states/countries. Please don't copy my work in any way, shape, or form. With all that being said please enjoy Rogue Revolution!

* * *
Tessa Quinn had everything figured out, and as the daughter of Alphas Fletcher and Ryder Quinn she's always gotten anything she's ever needed or wanted. What happens when all her plans start crumbling around her, and the person she always dreamt was going to be her mate finds his mate and it's not her?

Tessa distracts herself with work while figuring out what she wants out of life. A mate is the farthest thing from her priorities, but fate doesn't wait until you're ready. Tessa finds her mate unexpectedly and has to decide whether she wants to leave her family and start fresh or deny what the Moon Goddess has in store for her.