Her Dad

*5:22*
  Kelly left because of a doctor's appointment she had to go to.Scenes only me and her work her on Friday I stayed with the other kids.
  Right now It is just Me,Kassy,and Brooklyn.The girls are playing tag right now.
  I heard the door opend so I looked away from the girls to see who walked in.
  A guy that looked to be around his early 20's was standing there.
  He looked HOT.
  Brooklyn:DADDY!
Brooklyn ran to the hot guy,who is now better known as Brooklyn's dad.
  Brooklyn's 'Dad':Hey princess.
  Brooklyn's 'Dad' held her by his hips.
  Brooklyn's 'Dad':Hello I came to pick Brooklyn up.
  Me :Ok.You are her dad.Right?
  Brooklyn's 'dad':Yes.
  Me:Ok just making sure.
  Brooklyn's Dad:My Name is.  Chance.Chance Perez.
  Me: Allison.Allison Johnson nice to meet you.
  I said as I shake his free hand.Chance just stered at me.
  Chance:Do you have anything to do tomorrow??
  Me :No..
  Chance:Can we hang out?
  Me:sure.With or without kids?
  Chance: With.
  We looked over to see Brooklyn asleep on Chance's shoulder and Kassandra in the little couch.
  Chance:Is that your Daughter?
  Me:Yes.That's why I said kids.
  Chance:ohh well can I get your phone number to call you or text you about where and when we should hang out. 
  Me:Ok
  So we traded nombers and said goodbye and he left with Brooklyn.I then picked up Kassy and put her in her carsit ounce we got to the car and drove us home.When we got home I took her out of the car and put her in her PJ'S and then layed her down in her bed.Got my self in the shower then got dreeses in my PJ'S and went to sleep.