Heyy Bestie

-March 27 2019-
  6:30
  *Allison's P.O.V*

  Jonah dropped Kassandra off last nigh and today I go to the daycare with Kassy.I just got ready in this;

I just got ready in this;

  Then I wash my teeth.I then go to Kassys room and start wake her up.

  Me:Kassy,Baby wake up were going to to to daycare

  Kassy:Good MorningMommy will I get to see Brooklyn today?

  Ok.Thats a very wierd quertion.But she said it in a still sleeppy voice.

  Me:Maybe.If her dad or mom take her there yes.

Kassy:Ok.Ill wake up,mommy.

  I got Kassy to wash her teeth.Im so glad we take showers in the night before bed.I also get her dreeses in this;

I also get her dreeses in this;

  Me:Ok.Are you going to take something with you?

  Kassy:No ma'am.

  Me:Ok.Lets go then.

  I get Kassandra into her carseat and buckle her up the ger on the driver's seat and drive to the daycare

  At the day care-7:03 A.M-

  When we ger inside Kassandra goes to play and I go to the cumputer in the daycare.

Kelly:Hey Alli.Today there is a new person working here.

  Me:Hey Kelly.Who is it?

  Kelly:I dont know,I just came to tell you.I got the day off.Byeee!

  Sh said already leaving

  Me:Byee.

-10 minutes later-

Somebody walked into the daycare.Usual,but this person didn't have a kid with them,but rather seemed familiar.

  ???:Hey.WAIT ARE YOU ALLISON JOHNSON?!?!

  She said that wispering-yelling.

  Me:Yes.How m-

  OMG.I KNOW HER.SHE WENT TO MIDDLE SCHOOL WITH ME!She was also my best friend.

  Me:JC.Josie Camila.What a surprise.Are you the one thats going to start working here?

  JC( JosieMex ):Yeah.I started to be a  babysitter and then I applied to work here so...here we are now.Why do you work here?

  Me:Well Kassandra goes to this daycare.

  JC:Kassandra?Who is that?

  Me:Oh yeah you didn't got to meet her.Shes my little girl.

  JC:Omg you have a kid

  -5 minutes later-

  People come in.Well...they are Chance and Brooklyn..... and Michael?.I got Brooklyn marked as here while showing her how I did it.

  She kept looking up tho.To either Chance or Michael.I look the way she was looking and she was looking at Michael😏😏......