Perez

-1 year and 5months later-
Allison's P.O.V

Me and Chance are on a date at a really nice place, that I don't remember the name of, eating the wonderful desert of a vanilla ice and and Chance stud up and grabbed my hand and said "Allison,I love you,Kassandra,Brooklyn and our twins,I couldn't I've without you guys.The past 2 year and 4 months you have made both me AND Brooklyn more happy and our lives better.We always find  a way to get out of our arguments."

He took a deep breath,went on one knee  and continued "Would you become Mrs.Perez and marry me?"

  I smiled like a stupid idiot and said "Oh my gosh YES" he put a beautiful ring on m y finger and hugged me and I hugged back and said"Oh my god please tell me this is not a prank or a dream"

- Time skip when they got home and where with Kassy,Brooklyn and the twins-

We got home (Chance's mom was taking care of the kids and the twins where taking a nap) and Brook and Kassy came running to me and Chance. They Kassy went running to Chance and telling him "DID YOU TELL HER!?DID YOU?!DID YOU?!" and Brook came to me and said " DID HE TELL YOU?!DID HE?!DID HE?!" And then Chance told them "Calm down.Yes I did tell her."

  " well finally he told you,He has been waiting for almost a half a year but never actually asked you until now"Chance's mom said

  "Well it's not my fault she could say no and find another guy mom"Chance said kinda shy.

  "You know I wouldn't Chance"I said laughing at the fact he thought that😂😂

"Well you guys should plan your wedding sometime soon because this dude has finally asked Alli and just because I want to go to your wedding" Drew  said coming out with Michael,Sergio,and Brady

  "Where did you come from weirdos? "I ask them

  "We have been here since you left"Sergio said