Baby or Babies?

-

8 Months Later-
Chance's P.O.V
8:04 P.M

Allison just gived birth to twins,1 boy and 1 girl.We named the boy Axel Christopher Perez and the girl Christina Rose Perez.They where born almost an hour ago at 7:06.They are so cute.The boys,JC and JC's boyfriend(Christopher Vélez) are here and are holding the babies.Christopher is hoping Axel and Sergio is holding Christina.We nicknamed Axel 'Ax' or 'A' and Christina 'Chris' or 'Stina' or 'Tina'. I am so glad they where born.I love them both so very much already.Brooklyn and Allison are here but they are asleep so they have not meet they siblings.

-1 hour later-
They guys and JC and her boyfriend had to go not to long ago because visit time is over.Brooklyn and Kassandra have both woken up and meet the twins. They both had a good reaction to it.But I can tell something is not ok with Brooklyn

I told Alli "I'm going to talk to Brooklyn alone I'll be back"

She nodded her head and I told Brooklyn "Come here Brook"

She came over to me and we went to the hallway of the hospital.I set in one on the seats and seated her on my lap.I asked her "What's wrong are ok?"

She told me "I'm ok"

I look at and I could tell that something is NOT OK. "Come on tell me what's wrong"

She looked at me,started to cry and then told me "you are going to love them more and not care about me and just care about them"

I wiped the tears off of her face and told her "No I'm not I am going to love you the same and care about you the same you are still mine and I could never stop caring about you or stop loving you.I promise you that."

She smiled at me and I smiled back and told her " now, how about we go back in the room"

She nodded her head and said "Yes daddy"

We went back in the room and 2 nurses where taking a baby each and I heard one say "Good night"

I went over to Alli and Brooklyn went with Kassy to play in Allison's phone I told Alli "what happened?"
She told me that they just needed to take a few more test on the twins