Kiss? ( Chapter 8 )

Everyone went to their rooms and got ready for the beach.

When everyone was ready our taxi's came and we all got in.

I was wearing a purple bakini with a short blue beach dress over it.

We arrived at the beach. Graser grabbed my hand and we smiled at each other.

We ran out into the water away from the others.

He pulled me in closer, I wrapped my legs around him and held his shoulders.

We had a little chat about the house and pax.

We were getting closer and closer as if he was going to kiss me.

" Oh my god his going to kiss me " I thought to myself.

I felt his warm breath on my neck as he slowly moved up to my jaw line.

Then kiingtong and Bayani jumped in and splashed us completely ruining the moment!

We splashed them back then I swam over to bee and the other guys.

After a while I was getting bored. I saw dul and TYBZI sitting with all our stuff so I got out and sat with them.

Me - " hey, guys! "

Dul - " hey! "

TYBZI " hey "

Dul and I decided we would go home and start dinner.

When we arrived home I texted Graser telling him that I went back to the house.

Dul - " he was gonna kiss you wasn't he? "

Me - " I don't know, I mean it's not to early we have known each other for like four months now."

Dul - " yea, I guess. But don't you want to go on a date first? "

Me - " I don't know really, well we know a lot about each other. Well if he asked me I would but I don't think we have to."

Dul - " well then I'm gonna tell him to! "

Me - " no, I want to see if he knows me as well as I think "

Dul - " I know I was just kidding I wouldn't interfere with your relationship. what do you mean " if he knows you as much as you think" "

Me - " like what date I would like to go on "

After chatting for a while dul decided to go shopping for dinner with bee while I did the washing and tidy the house up.

All of the boys finally got home then we all had showers. it was a bit late for the hot tub so we decided we would go in it tomorrow.

Bee and dul got home and then started to cook.

Everyone was down stairs. I went up into Graser and my room and jumped on my bed.

Graser was in the shower.

I laid down for a while and I was almost asleep then I heard Graser come out.

I got up then grabbed my pj's , went into the bathroom and got changed.

Me - " is it ok if I come out!"

Graser - " yea, I'm all dressed."

I walked out and gave him a hug. I didn't want to let go. he kissed me on the forehead and then let go.

I walked down stairs and everyone was at the table in their pj's.

I let out a giggle then sat next to bee and kiingtong.

Bayani and bee were sitting next to each other. they looked like they were a couple that have been together for years!

Dul served dinner and then sat down.

After dinner we all thanked dul and then put our dishes in the dishwasher.

We all sat on the couch and watched a comedy movie.

I fell asleep on the couch leaning on Graser.

Graser's " POV "

All of the cube members were watching a movie in the lounge room. Sarah was cuddling me then after about ten minutes she fell asleep. So cute!. the movie was finished and only Sarah, bee , Parker and rusher fell asleep.

Bayani grabbed bee and carried her bridle style up to her room.

I had to carry Sarah , well I wasn't just going to leave her out here. I picked her up bridle style and started to carry her up the stairs we made it to our room. I pulled the quilt trying not to drop her. I placed her down then pulled the sheets and her quilt over her. I kissed her on the forehead then whispered goodnight. I got in bed and fell asleep instantly.

Sarah's "POV"

I woke up at around 3:00am! I couldn't go back to sleep I rolled over to hug Graser but he wasn't there.

I got my phone and saw that I was in my bed!

I laid back down trying to sleep. I couldn't I got scared again.

After a while I decided I should just run to Grasers bed but I fell asleep.

I woke up in my bed not really knowing where I was.

I turned over and looked at graser's bed and he wasn't there. I turned around to see if he came in my bed but he wasn't there either.

I got up and went in the shower.

After showering I got dressed, went down stairs and ate some sultana bran , brushed my teeth then went to bee and duls room.

I looked at the time before knocking. 10:00am.

I knocked on the door and there was no answer. As I was about to walk away dul opened the door and walked out shutting it behind her.

Me - " good morning "

Dul - " morning "

We hugged.

Dul - " Bayani is in there with bee "

Me - " oh, aha "

Dul - " yea, I fell asleep early and I'm a pretty deep sleeper so yea they didn't wake me up. "

Me - " well, they didn't you know "

Dul - " no, no, they were just talking for a while"

We walked down stairs and sat on the couch.

Dul got up and had some breakfast .

I walked back up stairs wondering where Graser was.

He wasn't downstairs and he wasn't in our room. hmmm where could he be.

I walked back downstairs and went out the back but no - one was there.

--------------------------------------------

Hello:)

I wasn't going to update today because I am very sick but I couldn't just not update I said I would try to update at least a chapter everyday.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as a the rest, don't forget to leave me some feedback in the comments please !

---------------------------------------------