Who is the unkown POV!? ( Chapter 19 )

Unknown 'POV'

" Umm.... Sarah and I are officially dating!!!!" Graser announced as my heart shatters. Anger strikes as I clench my jaw and fist trying to hold back my anger.

The viewers and some cube members 'aww'd ' but my mouth remained shut.

Bayani said goodbye and thank you for coming to all the viewers then all of our intro's started to play as we walked off stage one by one.

I'm not mad at Graser or Sarah, I'm mad at myself.

' She picked Graser not you so get over it ' I kept repeating in my head as we boarded the bus.

Sarah's 'POV'

We only have one week left in the house then it's time for everyone to go back to being internet friendless except for bee and Straub.

I don't want to leave, I'm having so much fun! I just couldn't imagine my life without these peeps.

Oh well let's make the best of the time we have left instead of wasting it on crying over leaving.

Graser and I sat at the back of the bus with Devon and Stacy , and it looks like they are getting a long very well.

" I had so much fun today , did you" I whispered to Graser.

" Yea , it was great! I was all worried for nothing " he replied.

I gave him a peck on the lips then he turned to talk to Hbomb.

Kiingtong's 'POV'

" Hey, wow you got a lot of fan mail!! " Sarah said as she pointed to my lap.

" yea, so did you " I replied while looking at a bag she brought.

She's so gorgeous, her hair looks so soft and her lips look so smooth.

" Hello? " Sarah said while snapping her fingers in front of my face.

" Oh sorry, I was just day dreaming " I snapped out of my thoughts then we had a good chat until we had to arrive at the house.

A/N : So kiingtong is one of Sarah's secret admirers!!!! and he was the 'unknown' POV!!!!

Sarah's 'POV'

kiingtong's very nice but he seemed a bit nervous when we were talking on the bus. Oh well maybe he was just overwhelmed from all the viewers.

As I was walking upstairs TYBZI tapped my shoulder.

" Oh shit!, you scared the hell out of me!" I screamed as I turned around to see TYBZI.

" Sorry, so we are all going out to eat tonight. I just thought maybe you didn't hear when grape suggested it." TYBZI told me.

" Oh, thank you. Yea I had no idea!" I said while giving him a hug.

I ran upstairs and had a shower then re-did my makeup.

"Knock" "knock" bee knocked on the bathroom door.

I wrapped a towel around me then opened the door.

" What are you wearing? " bee asked looking nervous.

" I don't know yet, what are you wearing " I replied.

" I don't know what to wear. Do I wear a dress? or a skirt and a crop? , Duls wearing a black singlet with a grey cardigan over it and a skinny jeans!" she said with many hand gestures.

" Ok, ok, calm down! I think I'm going to wear my leopard print long sleeved crop and my short, tight matching skirt " I said while walking to my suitcase.