Sarah's reaction ( Chapter 24 )

Hello:) so I just want to ask a quick question before u read the chapter❤️

Please view the photo I added in this part. I want to know If you Peoples, Aliens, Monkeys, Nuggets I don't judge :) want me to Change the cover of the story. Leave your answer in the comments please!!!!❤️

Rusher's 'POV'

Grape, kiingtong, Mr Mitch and I are in Grapes room. Kiingtong told us everything the next morning. He inspired us to try and steal Sarah from Graser. So we decided the first one to be sexual with Sarah without being caught by anyone wins. Let's go.....

Sarah's 'POV'

Bayani told me everything that he knew. I was just taken advantage of from one of my best friends! I dont know how to react. Am I mad? disappointed? sad? I don't know anymore.

I broke down into tears after a few minutes of silence.

I hugged Bayani then he laid down on the sand while hugging me back. I wiped the tears off of my cheeks then let out a giggle.

" What? " Bayani asked in confusion.

" Nothing it's just I hate to be sad so I laugh " I replied then got up.

" Oh, your a very positive person! ( Ahahaha I am better then you, your just a person and I'm a nugget muahhaahahaha!)what are you doing? " Bayani asked then sat up.

I stripped down to my bra and nickers then jumped into the water. I'm so glad no-one is at this beach.

" Come in " I yelled to bayani.

Bayani stripped down to his underwear then jumped in the water with me.

" Thank you for telling me and being here for me " I thanked then we hugged in the water.

" No problem, you would have done the same for me " he replied then I rugby tackled him down.

" Hey! what was that for " he asked then tackled me back.

We laughed so hard that I was crying again but they were happy tears.

We walked back to the sand and waited until we were a bit dryer.

" Your taking this very well " Bayani said while pulling his jeans up.

" Yea, well we were drunk. Im just worried about Graser " I replied while putting my skirt on.

" So your not mad at kiingtong? " Bayani asked with confusion.

" I'm not sure how to feel or how I feel " I replied.

We walked back to his car then we were on our way home.

" So does everyone at the house know about it?" I asked hoping that he says no.

" Yea..... about that. Everyone came up stairs when Graser was pounding the shit out of kiingtong " Bayani replied than let out a giggle at the end.

" Oh, no " I said then cracked up laughing, trying to distract myself from worrying about what people think.

We arrived at the house. Bayani and I got out of the car then he started to comfort me. I guess he knew I was worried.

" Don't worry, it's not your fault and if you want me to tell everyone to back off for a while I will " he comforted me then we walked in.

Everyone got up and comforted me. Bayani told them I needed a while to think about things then we went up to my room.

" Graser doesn't want to talk about it yet either so he is staying in my room with me " Bayani explained. I started to feel bad and guilty, if I hadn't of went off at Graser last night none of this would have happened. What have I done.

Bayani saw that I was feeling bad so he tucked me into bed then went and got his laptop and some popcorn. We watched The Big Bang Theory all day until I fell asleep.

Graser's 'POV'

I hope Sarah is okay. I feel like it's all my fault. I should have convinced her to come in the room with me instead of letting her go with kiingtong. It's all my fault.

I think Sarah isn't quite ready to talk about the whole situation so I will wait as long as she needs. Bayani is hanging out with her so she can feel safe.

Bayani's 'POV'

Sarah fell asleep hugging me. Great. I slowly slid out of the bed without waking her up. Yes!

Now time to comfort Graser. I grabbed my laptop then walked over to my room, slowly shutting the door behind me.

" Hey " Graser said sounding depressed and bored. Time to make him happy.

" Hey, Sarah is asleep. We watched three seasons of The Big Bang Theory. How you feeling? " I asked trying to get the whole Sarah thing over and done with for the night.

" Oh thanks , she loves that show. Im okay, I don't know how I can live with him in this house " Graser replied then got up out of bed.

" Where are you going? " I asked as he walked towards the door.

" To guard Sarah's door " Graser said with a serious tone.

I got up and chased after him.

" Hey, I know you think that he will do something again but your just paranoid over what happened. You need to get your mind of it before you end up hurting Sarah " I explained trying to convince him to come back to our room.

" But what if it happens again? Kiingtong isn't the only guy in the house that likes Sarah " he asked, looking me in the eye.

" You didn't trust her last night and look what happened. Just trust her , she is strong and soba " I replied then there was silence for a while.

" Can we watch The Big Bang Theory? " Graser asked then I smiled and we went back in our room.

I set everything up then we sat in bed together watching The Big Bang Theory.

He fell asleep after the fifth episode of the first season, in my bed.

I got up and got in the other bed.

Zzzzzzzzzz.......😴😴

Sarah's 'POV'

I woke up and looked at my phone. it's 9:30am! so early! I got up and had a shower then got ready for the day.

Stay positive, stay positive, stay positive. I repeated in my head trying to hold back my tears. I think I know how to feel now......

-----------------------❤️-------------------
Hello:) un-centred again!!!!^^^^^^^

Ermergerd! nearly 1k !!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. That's my goal for this book and it is most likely going to happen!!

So what do you think about the new cover? and this chapter? Did you watch kiingtongs stream? leave your answers in the comments and I will decide on what cover to use from your answers.

Anyway if you did like this chapter then please leave a vote because it tells me that you enjoyed this chapter and feel free to leave a random comment telling me what you thought about this chapter:)

Luv you long time..... bye❤️

---------------------❤️--------------------