He strikes again! ( Chapter 25 )

Sarah's 'POV'

What the hell am I doing? I should be with Graser, not avoiding him!

I ran out of my room trying to avoid everyone downstairs. I opened the door and ran straight to Graser. I jumped on top of him then pecked his lips.

Graser's 'POV'

I woke up and someone was on top of me kissing me. I lightly pushed them off then got up out of bed then looked to see who it was. Shit!

"I'm so sorry baby, i didn't think it was you" I defended as I walked over to Sarah.

"It's okay , I'm just happy to know that if another girl was kissing you while you slept that you would push her off the bed" Sarah said then giggled.

I picked her up then span her around. I'm so happy she's okay. I laid her back down on the bed and kissed her forehead which lead to kissing her passionately.

I got on top of her and she cupped my face with her hands.

The kiss was shortly interrupted by Bayani grunting then leaving the room which made me laugh. Our laughs broke the kiss and I flopped back down next to her. After a few moments of silence Sarah spoke.

Sarah's 'POV'

"I should have came to you last night instead of avoiding having to talk about it. I'm sorry " i rested my head on his chest then he started to rub my back.

"Don't be sorry, u needed time it's okay" Graser comforted me. How do I reply to that?

"I love you " i hugged him tightly and kissed his chest.

"I love you too " Graser replied then hugged me back.

I was almost asleep then Graser spoke.

"I was going to kill him " Graser said making me smile then burst into laughter.

"I know babe " I managed to say in between laughs.

I laid back down and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Graser's 'POV'

Sarah fell asleep. There was no way I can sleep so I got up and went down to the kitchen. hmmmmmm what shall I eat? Pizza!! I got a frozen cheese pizza out of the freezer and placed it on the bench.

"Hey Grase, were all going to the beach, wanna come? " Straub asked. I don't know...... I mean I want to go but I don't want to leave Sarah. My thoughts were interrupted by Straub waving his hand in front of my face.

"But my pizza " I whined then went upstairs to get ready.

We all got ready then headed out to the beach......

Sarah's 'POV'

I rolled over to hug Graser but instead there was just a cold pillow. He must be downstairs. I stretched then got up.
I made the bed then walked over to my room. I washed my face then redid my makeup.

I sighed at the way I looked then shrugged it off. I didn't bother brushing my hair so I just tied it into a ponytail. I had a singlet that made my boobs look 10x bigger and some really short shorts on.

Downstairs we go. There was no one around and I couldn't hear anyone. they must have went out....

Oh no! How could they just leave me here with kiingtong! Well I think he is here because he hasn't been out of his room since the whole taking advantage thing happened. I guess I should go talk to him. I mean we were drunk it's not like he knew what he was doing. This doesn't mean I'm going to forget about it but I'm not the one to hold grudges.

I walked upstairs shaking like crazy and having little debates in my head on if I should talk to him or not. I knocked on the door. No answer..... I knocked again but there was no answer, just the sound of him turning in his bed.

I decided to slowly open the door.

Stay positive, stay positive, stay positive. I repeated this in my head over and over until I finally just ran in there and jumped on him. At this point everything was back to normal, as if the whole taking advantage thing never happened.

"Come on! Get up " i looked around and it looked like he hasn't been out of bed in a month, it smells like it too..... there was clothes and chip packets everywhere.

Come on........ get up and get dressed, you need to stay positive " I tried to cheer him up but all I got was a grunt.
I laid down next to him and started to think how I should word everything that I'm about to say.

"Listen we were both drunk as hell okay....... yea I was sad and stuff but it was a great night and I'm not going to let what happened ruin our friendship" he got up out of bed all he had on was his boxers.

"I'm so sorry Sarah " he barely whispered then he cleared his throat and go in the shower.

I started to clean his room and then I went downstairs and got some air freshener.

After getting ready and cleaning we decided to pull a little prank on the cube members.....

The taxi arrived and we were on our way to the grocery store.

Kiingtong waited in the taxi while I ran in and got some chillies. I paid then got back in the taxi.

"So we need to get one pair of every guys underwear and put it in a labelled bag so they have something to change into after the prank is done " I told kiingtong.

We got home and grabbed one pair of underwear from every guy and hid it. But for the rest we took the juice and seeds out and made a very thin purée, and rubbed a thin layer on every pair of underwear that we could find.

After we finished we washed our hands then put the other part of the chillies in the fridge.

We high-fived then it went silent....well other then the blasting music.

I looked at kiingtong who was staring at me. He walked over to me and I instantly felt paralysed. He approached me and then lightly pushed me up against the cupboard. His hands moved from my arms to my waist as he moved in closer. Why can't I push him back! I can't move..... why now!? His hands slowly moved up my top as our lips were on the rim of touching. I can feel his warm breath on my lips then he stops right before touching my bra.......
-----------------------❤️--------------------
Hello:)
School, sick and moving is the worst combination EVER!!!!! I sorry:(

Yay 1k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My life goal is complete ! Jks but omg thank you so much!!! I literally laughed my head off when it reached 999 I was so happy.

I'm sorry but since I did two chapters I didn't edit that well :/ sorry.
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!

I will write to you Peoples, Aliens, Monkeys, Nuggets I don't judge:) when I do !!!

Love you long time ❤️........bye❤️
-----------------------❤️-----------------