I'm Quite A Smart Man

"Tell me right now, or you will no longer have a job, and I know how desperately you wanted this job, so you had better tell me right now" Snape told her with his arms crossed as he stood over her, in front of his desk, staring at her. She felt so intimidated by him, just like she did when she was a student. He always had a way of making her scared, even when he wasn't yelling, which he rarely did. Suddenly she began to tear up.
"Listen, I don't need this from you, so please just let me go on my break. I doubt you'll even need me for the rest of the day" she said softly and began to walk out.
"Ms Edasich, do not walk away from me" Snape demanded. She stopped in her tracks.
"You're a wizard, you don't know the muggle world, there is no way you'll understand" she replied and turned back to him.
"Try me Ms Edasich, I'm quite a smart man" he told her smugly.
"Fine" she replied, defeated.
"I'm ill. I'm sick. I'm chronically sick. I won't be getting better anytime soon" she admitted and looked down.
"I see" he said in his melancholy slow voice.
"Is this incurable in the muggle world or the wizarding world?" He continued.
"Muggle" she replied bluntly.
"Well maybe if you would be a little more specific I could create a cure for you. I am of course the potions master"
Wow, Professor Snape considering doing an act of kindness. It shocked her.
"You? You helping me? You helping anyone?" She asked shocked and just stared at him.
"Well if you don't want my help feel free to suffer in silence." He replied and she huffed.
"No, I'd like your help." She said quickly. She didn't want to suffer any longer, and maybe with Snape's help she wouldn't have to.
"Well then tell me your issue" he demanded.
"I have endometriosis" she said almost in a whisper, but she knew he'd hear her.
"It's painful and it's awful and I'd really appreciate it if you could help me get rid of it" she continued. She knew Snape wouldn't know what it was but she didn't want to explain it. She was tired of explaining it.
"Listen, I need to go lie down, so please let me leave" she told him and she nodded. As she walked to her chambers he walked to the library to research her sickness.
When Scout got to her chambers she got undressed and hopped straight into bed, covering herself with her blanket and closing her eyes, trying to fall asleep as she tried to battle the pain.

Three hours later Snape barged into her room, just as he did when he barged into his classes. She woke with a jump and turned to him.
"Jesus Professor, please knock next time" she told him as she held her head. The light made her head spin. Snape had a book under his arm.
"Ms Edasich, I have researched your ailment. Although there is no known cure, I believe I can create one" he told her confidently. Scout sat up, holding her sheets over her.
"Thank you, but would you mind leaving? I'm naked" she said bluntly. He looked shocked in that emotionless Snape way, and slightly red. He turned without saying a word and walked out, closings he door forcefully behind him. She let out a deep breathe. Doesn't the man know about knocking? He let out a deep breathe. Was it possible he didn't hate her?