Chapter Twenty Six - Trigger. Promise.

Warning: If you don't like violence or negative thinking read around maybe? I mean i don't know. Oh yeah! And this bit gets sorta romantic?

Masky's P.O.V:

I've been sat in this room for god knows how long now. Well, ever since we've came back. I've sat on this chair and stared at the wall for what feels like a lifetime. It's dark now. I never bothered to turn on the lights. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, reaching to my side and picking up a beer bottle. Using my keys i uncapped it and drank the contents within a few gulps. I sighed again and took another one. And another one. Hoodie would've stopped me by now. Except he's with Jack. Taking a fourth one I sniffed as my thoughts began to get more and more angry. He doesn't care. He never does now. Maybe I should've been caught by the police after all. Maybe he's destined to be with Jack. Instead of me. Maybe i should just run from my problems. No not again. As I drank more and more, my hands began to shake. Fucking son of a bitch. I wasn't even sure who i was talking about anymore. Negative thoughts swirled around in my head. Anger. Hatred. Betrayal. Loneliness. Hoodie's spending the night in Jack's room while Toby's out. And I'm here. Alone. Drowning in my own self pity. Fuckin' shit man. My grip tightened on the empty bottle and scowled. I flung it at the wall, letting out a growl.

'Hoodie likes E.J more than you. You'll never get him back. You're worthless' I thought to myself. I grabbed the lamp from the bedside table and chucking it against the already crumbling plaster. I took another sip. Jumping up i yanked the chair I'd been sitting on into the air and hurled it, making a forever lasting dent. I softened and backed up into the wall behind me and slid down it, burying my face in my hands and sniffing lightly. Tears escaped my closed eyes and I whimpered softly. Curling into a ball on the floor I clutched my mask to my chest.

"Maybe my only friends are my pills, a bottle of beer and a pack of cigarettes."

Hoodie's P.O.V:

I heard the faint sound of something breaking but i shrugged it off as Jeff being an idiot as usual. Jack turned to me, pulling off his mask.

"So..." He purred, running a hand up my arm, making me shiver. He pulled away, yanking off his T-shirt and jeans and pulling on a pair of shorts. He raised his eyebrow slightly, smirking as he did so.

"You don't wear pyjamas do you?" I blushed.

"N-N-No..." Eyeless grinned, 

"It's cool... We're both guys... And-" He cut himself off, walking towards me and putting his hands on my hips, "I'm sure you have no complaints." I shivered as he leaned down to my ear and whispered,

"Did you think about it?" He pulled me closer so my gloved hands were resting on his bare chest and i was flush against him.

"W-W-Well..." I stuttered, he rested his forehead against mine and smiled sweetly,

"Yes?" His voice was so relaxing and... N-No! Hoodie! Snap out of it! You love Masky!

"I-I might need a bit more time..." I admitted, it was hard to get my head around all of this. He nodded and put one hand on the small of my back, another under my hood, digging into my hair.

"Take all the time you need." He soothed, rubbing my back and combing through my hair with his fingers. He then pulled away and yawned, "Wanna sleep now?"  Nodding, I mumbled,

"I feel kinda bad for taking Toby's bed though..." I admitted. Eyeless grinned at me, 

"Oh it's fine... We can share... I don't mind." He whispered sexily into my ear the last part making me weak at the knees. He pulled at my hoodie and i raised my arms so he could take it off me. Jack 'Stared' at my jeans, making my face go crimson as i unbuttoned them. He then proceeded to lie on the bed with one arm outstretched, I slowly sat on the edge of the mattress, no idea what to do... I mean, I'd never actually dated or... Done this with anyone. E.J Wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him, i put my head on his chest and nuzzled it. Chuckling, he turned off his lamp and began to trace lines up and down my spine. I shivered in delight and he pulled his duvet over us, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"Night... Love." He murmured.

~A timeskip of well magic i guess brought to you by fangirls... Fangirl: I SHIP IT! IIIII SHIP IT!~

I yawned and opened my eyes, two strong arms were wrapped around me. Remembering last night, i began to blush, and i wiggled my way out, getting dressed as i did so. What time was it? I tiptoed downstairs and walked through the living room, the kitchen and out the backdoor where i saw Masky. His mask was hung up on one of the porches posts and he was facing away from me. I was about to say something when he began to cough violently. He turned around, a hand over his mouth and he quickly dropped whatever he was holding over the railing when he saw me. "Oh... H-Hi." He spluttered. Curiously, i looked over at where he dropped the item... My heart stopped.

It was a cigarette.

"M-Masky... Why would you-" I started, he glared and cut me off,

"Why do you need to know?" I sniffed up and smelt alcohol on his breath. It made me... So sad. That he would stoop so low... For whatever reason.

"D-D-Don't hurt yourself like that Masky. D-Drinking... S-Smoking... It's bad for you. D-D-Don't do it again." I stuttered, genuinely concerned from my friend.

He folded his arms, sniffing, 

"W-Why would you care?" I froze, why wouldn't i care?! I mean, I love him! Of course i can't tell him yet...

"Because... You're my best friend! Of course I care!" I exclaimed, punching him in the arm before returning to my saddened state, "Don't do it again." I repeated. "Please."

He stepped towards me seemingly angry, but then he hugged me, tears dripping onto my hoodie.

"Okay. I won't. I promise."