Chapter 18

Hoseok groans as he ruffled his hair frustatingly, banging his hand onto the table a bit hard as he stared at the pile of folders and papers on his desk.

"Seok.." Jimin says faintly as he held Hoseok by his shoulders, trying to calm his tensed body

"Why did you get up? I told you to lay still on the bed, you need rest. Don't be stubborn Jimin.." Hoseok breathes out deep, turning his swivel chair to face Jimin as he hugged his waist for comfort

"Seokie.. You should also know when to rest, I'm also.. So sorry if I c-couldn't remember who wounded me.." Jimin says but stuttered as usual, his heart felt heavy everytime he says that word; pretending that he didn't remember was dumb.

But for his brother's own safety, he can do it. But he knew it won't be for long. That is if he messed up, then his brother won't be in good hands.

"It's not your fault, baby." Hoseok says, exhaustion evident on his tone as he yawned, closing his eyes that were baggy and dark underneath. He was a detective and he wanted to work harder just to find out to almost killed his boyfriend; he couldn't just let it slide.

"But still," Jimin says "You're spending alot of time just to find a suspect.." He says sadly, caressing seok's brown locks before looking at his mint-haired boyfriend by the door

"Jimin's right, you should rest for awhile seok. We'll get through that one." Yoongi adds before walking towards the two

"Okay fine, if only you'll join the hug." Seok says as he gave Yoongi a teasing smile

"No way. Ew." Yoongi says as he makes the face of disgust, he wasn't a fan of hugs, but the way Jimin looks at him desperately; why not?

"Okay, geez." Yoongi sighs defeated, going and spooning the two as the three shared a laugh

But the laugh of jimin seems unusual.

"How are you out there, Tae?'"

~

"Don't make me mad, sweetcheeks. Now eat or do you want me to shove that food down your throat?"

Taehyung gulps as he stares at the bowl of soup infront of him, it looks plain and he knew the taste of it will be not as great as he wants it to be. But the warning of the guy infront of him was enough to get him grasping the spoon to the soup.

Parting his dry lips, he inserts the spoon tool his mouth, pulling it out as he closed his eyes and gulps the weird taste of the liquid quickly.

"Good boy," Jungkook smirks "I have not yet shopped for some food, so you deal with it.. Infact, it's better than being starved to your death right?"

Asking why and how did he turn like this?

The one and only, Kim Taehyung almost suffocated him to death trying to escape. But his strength was weak comparing to Jungkook, in results of him being defeated so easily.

"I would rather fucking die, than living with a psycho like you!" Taehyung says out loud, confidently glaring hard at Jungkook who remained blank and calm

Raising his palm in the air, it hits Taehyung's cheek with a sound slap!

Taehyung's head tilts a bit to the side, tears threatening to fall down his tired eyes but he managed to hold it in again.

"Such a naughty fucking brat," Jungkook spats with a growl, gripping Taehyung's chin as the male let out a small squeak

"You like it when I hurt you, am I right with that?" Jungkook says with a grin on his lips, his expression darkens as he gripped on his chin even more causing the boy to yelp and shut his eyes in pain

Taehyung kept his own mouth shut, oh how much he wanted to scream bad and nasty things to Jungkook. He wanted to tell him that he was sick, a psycho and a pervert who wants one thing and that's him.

He never wished everything like this to happen. What did he do wrong that made his life turn miserable?

But just when he expected Jungkook to hit him more, the male just gave him a sigh of annoyance, cleaning up the bowls before saying "Fine, you don't wanna eat? Then starve yourself, I'll make sure not to give you any food until you fucking beg. Not that I care for you and your existance." Jungkook spats as he angrily cleans the utensils

"Jungkook.." Taehyung says with a shaky, raspy voice but the male seems to ignore him

"Jungkook." He tries to sound stern, but it was no avail

So he remained on the chair, looking at Jungkook's backview before whimpering.

He actually whimpered. But why?

In the other hand, Taehyung felt.. Something when he was ignored. He didn't like the feeling. He wanted the male to give him lots and lots of attention that he needed but everything wasn't helping at all.

He was going crazy too, just like Jungkook. It was insanely ironic but was also badly true. He'll rather get scarred by the male than being ignored. He's also ready to get himself hurt and injured badly even if it's the only risky way to be noticed by him.

Indeed, Taehyung gulps his own saliva saying,
"Oh, are you.. Mad at me? Please don't be.." He says notably and made sure that Jungkook wouldn't interact with him violently if ever that happens too.

Call him crazy or weird, but he slowly found a desire and pleasure of being held captive by the irrisistably handsome male, counting the fact of spatting harsh words and hurting him; but not so-over the limit. Just a small desire, thats it.

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook turns around. "So now did you just-- ask me if I'm mad?" He says, his blank eyes widening a bit as he was surprised by the very rare sentence of Taehyung.

"N-no I---" Taehyung then realizes his pathetic mistake, "You got it wrong! Why would I fucking care about you too, huh?! I will never EVER fucking love you!!" Taehyung glares as Jungkook turned calm again, giving Taehyung a clue that what he just did was so wrong

And he's in trouble.