Jaemin was jealous. Not because the cute Chinese transfer student was staring at Jaemin's own boyfriend. He didn't really care that Jeno was getting attention. He was jealous that it was Renjun who was giving it.

Jaemin knew he should be feeling the opposite. Who wants people to check out their significant other? But for some reason, all Jaemin felt was disappointment that he wasn't the one who had caught Renjun's eye.

"Nana, why are you staring at Jeno? I thought we went over this. You're actually dating him now! You can't be nervous to talk to your own boyfriend!"

Jaemin jumped and turned to see Donghyuck shaking his head at him. "I-I wasn't staring at Jeno, I was just..."

He probably shouldn't mention the fact he had been thinking of a different boy. Donghyuck may be his best friend, but he wasn't the best at keeping his mouth shut, especially when it came to Jaemin's love life.

Donghyuck is the only reason that Jaemin and Jeno are together. Jaemin made the mistake and confiding in the red haired boy about his crush, and the next day Jeno was asking him out. Now, Jaemin wasn't mad at how that turned out. But he didn't think Donghyuck knowing he had feelings for his current boyfriend and the Chinese boy probably would have the same happy ending.

Donghyuck smirked and grabbed onto Jaemin's hand, leading him over to where Jeno stood by his locker.

"Hey, Jeno! I think you've got a secret admirer!" Jaemin couldn't help but notice when Renjun looked up, startled by the red haired boy's words. The obvious panic is the Chinese's eyes died down once he realized the words weren't directed at him.

Jaemin forced himself to look away and focus on Jeno's beautiful eye smile. Jaemin did love Jeno, truly. He would never do anything to hurt the older boy, but he couldn't help his feelings for Renjun.

Jaemin could never tell his boyfriend about his thoughts. He was scared Jeno would break up with him because he wasn't loyal. Jaemin didn't know if he could explain how he loved both Jeno and Renjun. Nobody would understand. Jaemin doesn't know if he fully understands either. Maybe he really is just a slut who isn't satisfied with what he has.