Renjun didn't have homework. He finished it ages ago; his parents would never have let him go to the movies if he hadn't. He just came up with some silly excuse to leave the theater. He knew something was wrong with Jaemin and he didn't want to intrude on the couple if they needed time alone. He wasn't sure if Jeno could see through his lie, but his eyes had reflected his gratefulness as he gave Renjun a rushed "Goodbye!" and hurried after his boyfriend.

Renjun had left without a real plan on how to get home. He would have to cross a highway to get back to his house, so  walking wasn't an option. He had been counting on Jeno giving him a ride home after the movie, but that obviously wasn't happening. He stood outside the theater, contemplating his options. He supposed he could use public transportation, like a bus or something, but he didn't know how it worked in Korea, and his language skills were still lacking to figure it out himself. At this point, he was going to have to face calling his older brother, Sicheng, but Renjun didn't want to disturb him, as he was on a date with the flirty Japanese boy.

Just as he was pulling out his phone, he heard someone calling his name. He turned to see the redheaded boy that Jaemin was talking to earlier waving at him. Renjun couldn't quite remember his name...Donghyung? He didn't have time to figure it out before the boy approached him, smiling widely. "Hey, I'm Donghyuck! You're the new Chinese student, right? What are you doing here? You look kinda lost."

Ah, Donghyuck! That was his name. Renjun offered a small smile back. "Jeno and Jaemin invited me to see a movie, but I don't have a way to get home," he explained.

Donghyuck looked surprised. "They didn't give you a ride home? Damn, that's rude!" He pulled out his phone. "Hey, Siri. Set a reminder to be mad at Nomin." He noticed Renjun's confusion and gave him a lopsided grin. "I never remember why I'm mad at someone, too many enemies to keep track of!"

Renjun wasn't sure what to make of that. "Y-you don't need to be mad at them. Something happened that they needed to take care of..." he trailed of.

Something clicked for Donghyuck and he seemed to understand immediately. "Oh, okay. Do you want me to bring to home?"

Renjun let out a sigh of relief. "Yes, please! If it's not too much trouble, of course," he added hurriedly.

"Not at all!" Donghyuck smiled. "C'mon, my car is parked over there," he pointed across the parking lot.

Renjun followed him gladly. So far, everyone in Korea that Renjun met seemed really nice. He was glad to have moved here.