Jaemin stared at his phone screen, finger hovering over the send button. Why was he so nervous? Like Donghyuck had pointed out earlier, Jeno was his boyfriend now. They'd been dating for almost a month. He shouldn't be scared to ask Jeno on a date.

But maybe that wasn't what he was scared of. Maybe he was scared of continuing to lead Jeno on, scared of being unfaithful. Jeno didn't deserve Jaemin. Jeno deserved someone who payed all their attention to him, not to some Chinese boy.

Jaemin sighed and hit send anyway.

Nana
Hey, wanna meet up at Starbucks later?
You're at work now, right?
Should I pick you up after your shift?

God, he sounded so needy. Why was Jeno even dating him?

Nono☆〜
I'd love to😊😊😊
I finish at 2:00
Pick me up then?

Nana
Sounds good

Nono☆〜
Love you

Read

Jaemin couldn't bring himself to say it back. It wasn't fair to Jeno.

Jaemin really had wanted to tell Jeno how much he cared about him, over and over, and kiss him until he couldn't breathe. He needed Jeno to understand how much he still loves him. He can't lose Jeno. But that means he has to lose Renjun.

If he wants to keep his boyfriend, he can't dream of kissing Renjun on his incredibly soft looking lips, even if Jeno was also in those dreams, cuddling with the other two boys. Jaemin needs to cut Renjun out completely, his thoughts must be full of only Jeno, not taken up partly with a certain boy with honey colored hair.