(A/N: Please always check back in the description for the warnings, as I will continue to update them as the story progresses.)

Jaemin barely spoke at all during lunch, letting Donghyuck ramble on about his Canadian boyfriend's new hair color. "He looks so fucking hot with black hair! I mean, the ramen look sure was interesting, but the black hair! It's just-it's so...hot!"

Jaemin had tuned out about ten minutes ago; he could only handle so much of Donghyuck thirsting over Mark. He had more pressing matters to think about.

"Hey Jaemin, where's Jeno today?"

Jaemin didn't answer.

Donghyuck continued, "I saw his younger brother Jisung earlier and I was gonna ask him if he knew anything, but he was in the middle of a conversation with Chenle and I didn't want to interrupt. I figured you'd probably know also, you are his boyfriend after all!"

Jaemin shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "Uhh...I don't know. We-we haven't talked for a few days."

Donghyuck's head shot up from his phone, where he had been staring at photos that Mark sent him, showing off his new hair. And abs. Mark loved to send shirtless pictures to his boyfriend, which meant Jaemin was also forced to see them, even though he really didn't want to. He didn't need images of fit and skinny boys constantly shoved in his face. It was like they were taunting him, telling him he'd never be good enough.

"What do you mean, 'we haven't talked'? You two are always all over each other! Did something happen? Did you have a fight?" Donghyuck leaned closer to Jaemin, eyes wide with curiosity and the anticipation of good gossip.

Jaemin shied away from the other boy, clearly uncomfortable with all the intrusive questions. "It wasn't a fight...we just...haven't talked...I have to go!" His chair scraped against the floor as he quickly stood up, gathering his belongings. Donghyuck called after him, confused, but Jaemin was already hurrying away. He tossed his uneaten lunch into the trash and picked up his pace, breathing heavily and uneven.

By the time Jaemin reached an empty classroom and threw open the door, he was close to tears. Jaemin collapsed to the floor, book bag tumbling from his grasp and spilling its contents everywhere. His hands were running through his hair, pulling at the strands as an attempt to forget about everything. The pain helped, but not enough. Jaemin wished he had the small pocket knife he kept in the draw by his bed. He needed a distraction, he needed the satisfaction of seeing the deep red of his blood drip down his wrist.

"Jaemin?"

He definitely did not need to deal with Renjun. However, the Chinese boy had his head popped through the door and was staring at him, concern clearly etched across his face.

"I-I know you probably want to be alone right now, but I saw you running from the lunchroom and thought I should check on you... Are you okay?"

The small part in Jaemin that was keeping him sane snapped at the words, and he started screaming, "No! No, no, no, no, NO! Stop asking me that! Just-STOP!" He was rocking back and forth on the ground now, tears spilling down his cheeks.

Renjun's eyes widened at the outburst, instinctively stepping back. "I-I'm sorry! I wasn't-I didn't mean to-" His lips started to tremble as he tried to finish his sentence, but he seemed to be struggling to find the right thing to say in Korean. He managed to gasp out another "I'm sorry" before turning and fleeing the room, leaving the other boy in a shaking, crying heap on the floor.